The first coach-yourself-happy question of the day I’d like to pose – is “What 6 things bring joy to your heart, a sense of satisfaction to your soul and energy to your body?” In other words, “What 6 things can I do today that will boost my energy and keep happiness and hope alive?”
Seriously, Tushkateers, devotees of OLofWL and those who have mysteriously landed on this page (divine intervention?!?)…
…What 6 things can you do right now that will boost your energy, as well as keep happiness and hope alive???
Here’s my list! What’s yours!?!
- Chant, Meditate and/or Pray: Spend 3.17 minutes chanting “Om Sri Rama Jay Rama Jaya Jaya Rama” – 108 times.
- Flowers: Arrange fresh cut flowers in at least one vase, and refresh daily with clean water and new flowers, when necessary.
- Journal: Set a timer and write – stream of consciousness – for the first 15 to 30 minutes of the day. You will be amazed and surprised at what this can and will do for you.
- Walk, Swim, Float … Move: Again, you cannot even imagine what daily movement can and will do for you. It clears the mind, and refreshes energy.
- Cook Something. And I use the word “cook” loosely. At a minimum, whip up something of extreme nourishment.
- Inspirational Reading: Read a short passage from a book that inspires daily. Needless to say, but I’ll say it anyway, both of Our Lady of Weight Loss’s Books are chock-a-block, overflowing with inspiration!Now, it’s your turn! Name your 6!
Spread the word–NOT the icing!
wise * fun * utterly useful
For the best life, wellness and weight loss wisdom, visit Janice:
Our Lady of Weight Loss
sign up for the Kick in the Tush Club e-letter
join and chat: Kick in the Tush Club/Facebook