You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won’t feel insecure about you. We were born to manifest the glory of God that is within us. ~ Marianne Williamson
Helloooooo Tushkateers! How are you on this spectacular autumn morning (afternoon or maybe even evening)? I am fine n’ dandy, happy–in fact–writing to you from my art studio in downtown Tucson.
Since we are here (here, as in Tucson) often and for relatively long stretches of time, I decided that I needed to have, deserved to have, and must have an art studio of my very own. A quiet place to just be; a place to create.
I imagined it in great detail. I visualized how the space would look, how I would feel in the space, what I might create, et cetera. I tweaked my fantasy daily for quite some time, and then lo’ n’ behold, as if by magic, the studio manifested!
Thoughts are not just some insubstantial bits of information that enter our minds and fade away into the ethers, you know! Thoughts are things!!! Our words, ideas, beliefs–our thoughts–shape our lives.
Thoughts have a profound effect on our capacity to see opportunity and take action. Positive thoughts lay the groundwork and enable us to actualize what we desire.
Today, I seriously invite you to imagine something that you want. Something that will feed your soul, that is JUST for YOU! (Yes, I’m YELLING!) JUST FOR YOU! Seriously, as in–do it! Manifest your dreams!
A 4 Step Guide on How to MANIFEST Your Dreams:
1. VISUALIZE what you want. See your thoughts. Imagine your “want” in great detail. See it, feel it! Experience your “want” as if it has already happened. Again, in great detail, lots of detail, every detail. If you want to write about what you want, do so!!! Writing it out, putting it on paper, makes the visualization that much more powerful.
2. POSITIVE mindset.When thinking positively, you are more likely to imagine positive situations with happy outcomes. A positive mindset can help you to easily and effortlessly navigate roadblocks that are likely to present themselves.
3. Practice PATIENCE. Manifesting takes time and patience. Keep visualizing. Giving up on your dreams is not an option! (FYI, I have been working on my Tucson Studio fantasy/visualization for 3 years. I knew it would take time, and I also knew that the more I thought it through and understood what I truly wanted, the better it would be.)
4. Slow Down and BREATHE! Creative visualization takes seed when you are feeling centered, when calm, when feeling peaceful. Breathe in experience; breathe out poetry!
Manifesting what you want is a relatively simple thing to do!
5. Action STEPS. Once you are clear on what you want; have tweaked your fantasy, consider what action steps are needed to finish the manifesting.
Now, if you need help with any of this–from figuring out what you really, really want to manifesting it–let’s bridge the gap together.
For more on manifesting dreams, join Our Lady of Weight Loss’s Club: Kick in the Tush Club/FB
And for sure!!! Have a spectacular week!
Spread the word–NOT the icing!
wise * fun * utterly useful
For the best life, wellness and weight loss wisdom, visit Janice:
Our Lady of Weight Loss
sign up for the Kick in the Tush Club e-letter
join and chat: Kick in the Tush Club/Facebook