Sometimes unseen forces zap our energy, nibble away at our resolve and either send us on an unfortunate detour or stop us entirely in our tracks, moving us away from manifesting our goals. These “things” are not obvious to the conscious mind, but they are computed and picked up by our unconscious, and they do affect us terribly!
Our Lady of Weight Loss’s
7 Things that Zap Your Spiritual Energy
1. CLUTTER silently gnaws, bites, and nibbles away at your calm center as it takes up valuable air and space.
What to do? Clean up, of course!
2. LOUD NOISES grate, aggravate, annoy and irritate and can wind you up and drive you mad!
What to do? Wear earplugs! From $1 to $187.50.
3. AIR POLLUTION can negatively impact on our health, cause coughs, burning eyes, breathing problems and even death (which would surely sap spiritual energy).
What to do? True, we have no choice but to breathe, however, we can avoid high-traffic industrialized areas on poor air quality days (my head is spinning that we’ve created such a planet). Protect yourself and the air you breath!
4. DEHYDRATION dries, shrivels and depresses. Our bodies are more than 75 percent water, our blood is more than 80 percent water, our muscles more than 75 percent water and our brains more than 76 percent water! We NEED water to think!
What to do? Bottoms up, plain and simple. Drink 6 to 8 glasses every day! Our Lady has plenty to say on the topic!
5. WORRYING clutters the mind, drains, takes up valuable thinking time and carries some heavy-duty negative health effects with it.
What to do? Meditate, listen to music, chant!
6. SLEEP DEPRIVATION brings on feelings of irritability, impatience and depression. It weakens the immune system and leaves dark circles on ones eyes.
What to do? Get a good night’s rest! (Duh!)
7. TELEVISION deadens the mind and puts you into a non-active, non-thinking state. You disappear all right, but not in a good way.
What to do? Escape into a book. Or into something interactive that teaches. I highly recommend EdHeads.org. Have FUN!
Spread the word–NOT the icing,
For the best life, wellness and weight loss wisdom, visit Janice:
Our Lady of Weight Loss
sign up for the Kick in the Tush Club e-letter
join and chat: Facebook/Kick in the Tush Club/Facebook