How to Survive the Frankenstorm: Aside from the obvious Hurricane Preparedness Lists that include water and food, read Our Lady of Weight Loss’s 5 Tips on How to Survive … as in not lose your mind … the storm!
1. Play: Our Lady of Weight Loss’s Get Jiggy Weight Loss Jigsaw Puzzle. Click on … Frankenstorm
2. Music Playlist: Create a music playlist and storm the storm away! Start with Stormy Weather!
3. Read, Read, Read: Storms present an excellent opportunity to better one’s mind. A juicy book, or maybe a great magazine article!
4. Charge It: Your electronics that is. Just in case you lose electricity, you can still pop in a great movie, maybe a Halloween flick!
5. Buy Games and Toys: My neighbor went to the local mega-drugstore and picked up a toy guitar and a few games to keep her 2 year old happily occupied, which prompted me to pull out the board games as well as Twister. I’d like to keep my inner 2-year old happy, too!
How are you surviving the storm? What activities are you planning? And on the serious side, you’ve got flashlights, water and the rest, yes? Good Good Good!
Spread the word … not the icing!
Life & Wellness Coach, Author, Weight Loss Artist
wise * fun * utterly useful
For the best life, wellness and weight loss wisdom, visit Janice:
Our Lady of Weight Loss
sign up for the Kick in the Tush Club e-letter
join and chat: Facebook/ a KICK in the TUSH CLUB
Become a Tushkateer! A Tushkateer is a person who receives Our Lady of Weight Loss’s newsletter, called the KICK in the TUSH CLUB!!! Sign up and receive her weekly e-newsletter with all the news that ‘fit’ to print, and you are automatically a Tushkateer! How cool is that?