Your vision will become clear only when you can look into your own heart ….
Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes. – Carl Jung
Howdy and Hey There TUSHKATEERS!!! I trust y’all made it through Independence Day in one piece? One thinnish piece? Yes? No? Either way, it’s a new day, a new dawn, and we’ve got approximately 8 weeks before the unofficial beginning of fall; Labor Day weekend.
What do you think? Are you ready to cultivate a couple of happy and healthy habits this summer? Well, that is good news. (I am quite sure that I just heard a resounding round of ‘yes’ cheers from the crowd!!!) So … Let’s get started!
As you may remember, in the last issue of the KITT Club e-letter, Our Lady of Weight Loss featured an email from “GastricByPassBlues.” Gastric-BP-Blues shared with us that she’d lost 150 pounds a few years back, but sadly she was slowly ‘finding’ them once again. Our Lady of Weight Loss served up platters full of sage advice, thought provoking information to chew on and OLofWL asked her, “What will permanent weight loss give you that you wouldn’t otherwise have?” Our Lady encouraged her to, “Go deep!!! Beyond health and tight jeans! List ten things. Yes, 10.”
Chewing the Fat ~ In response to the above, I received an email from Nancy D., Tushkateer is Goodstanding.
Dear Our Lady of Weight Loss ~ Great issue … But ten things beyond health and tight jeans? I thought I was creative, but I’m not coming up with ten. I’ll let you know when I do. . . Thanks. ~ Nancy D.
Dear Nancy D. ~ Here are a cool 15 reasons to help get you started. (All of you!)
Embedding Healthy Habits, Permanently Letting Go of All that Weighs Me Down (pounds and otherwise) will help me, you, us to …
- End the insanity,
- End the nasty, negative ‘fat-talk,’
- End the rubbing together of the mighty thighs,
which in turn saves money – as we no longer need to buy large quantities of talcum powder,
- Open the door to self-love,
- Feel comfortable in our own skin,
- Feel strong and fit in our individual bodies (no more aches and pains),
- Say “cheese” as in “sure thing … take my photo,”
- Fit into tight jeans even if we forget and put them in the dryer,
- Clear the mind, so that we can actually think about something else,
- Fit into our new form-fitting clothes (vs. loose fitting dresses a.k.a. tents) this year and the next and the next (no longer needing to fill your closet with 4 different sizes of clothing),
- No longer endure ‘beached whale’ type comments,
- No more ‘pretty face, it’s a shame’ comments,
- Bend over and pick up what fell down without feelings of shame and embarrassment over our largess,
- At the end of the day … feel proud, and
- Get on with life.
Please give it another go. Dig deep. Get specific! Oh here’s another one!!!
16. Wear underwear that has some sex appeal. I’m not saying leopard g-strings, but let’s put an end to granny pants!
What will letting go of the excess give you that you wouldn’t otherwise have?
Email me! I’m listening. Write “Excess Weight” in the subject line! ~ OLofWL
Spread the word … not the icing!
Life & Wellness Coach
Self-Help / Weight Loss Artist
wise * fun * utterly useful
FEED YOUR SOUL: Change Your WEIGHT!!! workshop – extraordinary opportunity!
September 16 – 19, 212
ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY at HOLLYHOCK– SIGN UP NOW!!!!
For the best life, wellness and weight loss wisdom, visit Janice:
Our Lady of Weight Loss
join the Kick in the Tush Club
Become a Tushkateer!
Tushkateer* A Tushkateer is a person who receives Our Lady of Weight Loss’s newsletter, called the KICK in the TUSH CLUB!!! Sign up and receive her weekly e-newsletter with all the news that ‘fit’ to print, and you are automatically a Tushkateer! How cool is that?