Are you ready to jump head first into week 10 of the Feed Your Soul Project? Are you ready to … pull out your mental weeds? Think happy thoughts and/or cultivate habit awareness? Just imagine what your life could look life if you focused on feeding your soul.
Here … tips 91 through 100.
91. Pull out your mental weeds; allow room for the things you care about to grow. After all, mental real estate is limited.
92. Think happy thoughts. Happier thoughts (happy being a relative term) create a stronger and more stable foundation, which put control in your hands, rather than being bounced about by life.
93. Cultivate habit awareness. Make a list of habits that are not serving you well. Don’t set out to change them (not yet, anyway). Let’s feed our souls with awareness!
94. Have a meaningful conversation. A recent study from the University of Arizona shows that spending less time participating in small talk and more time having a deep and meaningful conversation leads to increased feelings of happiness! (“Is it hot enough for you yet?” HA! An example of small talk.)
95. Ask yourself, “What would make this fun?”
96. Doodle! Seriously, dudes an dudettes. Doodling is amazingly uplifting and fun.
97. Tell the truth. Be tactful, be kind, be wise, be sensitive … be honest … to yourself first and foremost.
98. Swim, Float or Bathe. There is something magical about being in water. Perhaps, it is because our bodies are comprised of water (a good 75%), or because of the time spent in the womb (remember?). Whatever the miracle, go with it. Water heals.
99. Allow good feelings to linger. With every success, no matter its size, from big to small, ‘feel’ rewarded. Let those good feelings flow through your body. Look in the mirror and say, “Good for you!”
100. Take more naps. Sleep is underrated and often forgotten, as it doesn’t even hit our top ten things to do today. And now … it seems appropriate that I take one! After all, we’ve reached the 1/2 way mark to 200 Ways to Feed Your Soul! Feel free to join me! (zzzzz !)
100 more ways to Feed Your Soul to come!
Week 1 – THE FEED YOUR SOUL PROJECT – Tips 01-10
Tips 11-20: Feed Your Soul
Tips 21-30: Feed Your Soul
Tips 31-40: Feed Your Soul
Tips 41-50: Feed Your Soul
Tips 51-60: Feed Your Soul
Tips 61-70: Feed Your Soul
Tips 71-80: Feed Your Soul
Tips 81-90: Feed Your Soul
Spread Sunshine … not icing!
Life & Wellness Coach
Self-Help / Weight Loss Artist
wise * fun * utterly useful
FEED YOUR SOUL: Change Your WEIGHT!!! workshop – extraordinary opportunity!
September 16 – 19, 212
ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY at HOLLYHOCK– SIGN UP NOW!!!!
For the best life, wellness and weight loss wisdom, visit Janice:
Our Lady of Weight Loss
join the Kick in the Tush Club
Become a Tushkateer!
Tushkateer* A Tushkateer is a person who receives Our Lady of Weight Loss’s newsletter, called the KICK in the TUSH CLUB!!! Sign up and receive her weekly e-newsletter with all the news that ‘fit’ to print, and you are automatically a Tushkateer! How cool is that?