Needless to say (but I’ll say it anyway), I have been giving a great deal of thought to what ‘feeds the soul,’ from fun and quirky things to do, to books to read that enlighten and lift spirits, to decluttering, but I have to say that Ray Bradbury’s quote (see Feed Your Soul Project Way #90 below), resonates most deeply because it has to do with imagination.
Imagination, I believe, is our most underutilized resource. Therefore, I invite you to read through, explore and ingest Week 9’s 10 Tips/Ways to Feed Your Soul with a heightened sense of imagination.
Imagine what savoring the flavor of life looks like, what less is more feels like; imagine how noticing happiness could impact your day, imagine what focusing on you alone might manifest …
81. Savor the Flavor. Move through your day with mindfulness and easy, and savor the flavor of life!
82. Less Is More. Instead of rushing from point A to point B, instead of overbooking and over-thinking, do less, have less, be more!
83. Notice Happiness. Each and every time you feel good, note it! Noticing the happy things will keep you present and happy.
84. Browse a Bookstore. In person, old school style, comb the stacks.
85. This Too Shall Pass. When troubling things happen, let “This too shall pass” be your mantra.
86. Pat Yourself on the Back. My grandmother cautioned, “Don’t break your arm patting yourself on the back.” She was wrong! Pat away!
87. Focus on You, Not Them. Obsessing on other people’s successes and/or happiness will get you nowhere fast. Focus on yourself and what your next right move could be.
88. Do Not Judge the Universe. Find hope in the darkness; utilize the brightest and lightest moments to create.
89. Keep Your Sense of Connection Alive. Physics tells us that we are all interconnected in ways that elude our rational minds. We get glimpses of it, but often ignore the importance, depth and truth of it. Don’t let that happen; stay connected to your core and to each other.
90. Be the Miracle of Imagination. Ray Bradbury said that you are the miracle of force and matter making itself over into imagination and will. Own It. Live it!
We are the miracle of force and matter making itself over into imagination and will. Incredible. The Life Force experimenting with forms. You for one. Me for another. The Universe has shouted itself alive. We are one of the shouts. ~ Ray Bradbury
Week 1 – THE FEED YOUR SOUL PROJECT – Tips 01-10
Tips 11-20: Feed Your Soul
Tips 21-30: Feed Your Soul
Tips 31-40: Feed Your Soul
Tips 41-50: Feed Your Soul
Tips 51-60: Feed Your Soul
Tips 61-70: Feed Your Soul
Tips 71-80: Feed Your Soul
Spread the SUNSHINE … NOT the icing!
Life & Weight Loss Success Coach
wise * fun * utterly useful
FEED YOUR SOUL: Change Your WEIGHT!!! workshop – extraordinary opportunity!
September 16 – 19, 212
ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY at HOLLYHOCK– SIGN UP NOW!!!!
For the best life, wellness and weight loss wisdom, visit Janice:
Our Lady of Weight Loss
join the Kick in the Tush Club
Become a Tushkateer!
Tushkateer* A Tushkateer is a person who receives Our Lady of Weight Loss’s newsletter, called the KICK in the TUSH CLUB!!! Sign up and receive her weekly e-newsletter with all the news that ‘fit’ to print, and you are automatically a Tushkateer! How cool is that?