Are you finding the “Feed Your Soul Project” as fulfilling as I am? Sharing 200 Ways to Feed Your Soul (10 new ways each week) is soulfully challenging. Happily, my unconscious mind has joined in the effort and is searching day and night all on its own.
For example: When I was sitting outside last week, at night, looking up, up, up at the sky, wishing upon stars, my unconscious mind sent a message to my conscious mind. She said, “Hey, you’re feeding your soul with stars!!! Write it down for your Thursday list. That’s a good one.” And so with the help of my conscious and unconscious mind(s), here follows …
WEEK 8 of The FEED YOUR SOUL PROJECT –
10 WAYS TO FEED YOUR SOUL!!!
71. Look Deep Into Your Soul and ask, “What unique gifts do I have to give?” … and then give, give, give.
72. Wish Upon A Star. “Star light, star bright, first star I see tonight, I wish I may, I wish I might, have this wish I wish tonight.” Anonymous
73. Host a Healthy Eating Pot Luck Party! Assemble your friends and family and for a change of pace, put a healthy twist on your pot luck party. Imagine the abundance of life-affirming vitamins and minerals!
74. Give Yourself a Gift. The possibilities of what you can give yourself are limitless, from material goods to love, from nourishment to time.
75. Give a Compliment. A kind word or two has the power to lift spirits, motivate, inspire, encourage … and so much more.
76. Find Your Voice. Sing your song, speak out, break out, share your truth, have a meaningful conversation.
77. Create a Gallery of “Words of Wisdom.” Collect your favorite words, quotes, sayings, passages from books and songs. Frame and hang them in your hallway.
78. Admire Your Inner Chubby Child. Find your best, cutest, most loving or in need-of-love childhood photo and say nurturing things.
79. Practice Saying, “No, Thank You!” in as many languages as possible.
ne hvala * Croatian
nej tak * Danish
nee dank u * Dutch
ei kiitos * Finnish
non merci * French
nein danke * German
no grazie * Italian
no grazie * Norwegian
não obrigado * Portuguese
nu multumesc * Romanian
no, gracias * Spanish
and when all else fails, try …
no, thank you * English
80. and then Say “Thank You!” to the kind person who held the door for you, the bus driver, the parking lot attendant, the waiter, the newspaper delivery boy/girl, to the postal worker, to each and every person who lives anonymously in your life.
Week 1 – THE FEED YOUR SOUL PROJECT – Tips 01-10
Tips 11-20: Feed Your Soul
Tips 21-30: Feed Your Soul
Tips 31-40: Feed Your Soul
Tips 41-50: Feed Your Soul
Tips 51-60: Feed Your Soul
Tips 61-70: Feed Your Soul
Spread the word … NOT the icing!
Life & Weight Loss Success Coach
wise * fun * utterly useful
FEED YOUR SOUL: Change Your WEIGHT!!! workshop – extraordinary opportunity!
September 16 – 19, 2012
ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY at HOLLYHOCK– SIGN UP NOW!!!!
For the best life, wellness and weight loss wisdom, visit Janice:
Our Lady of Weight Loss
join the Kick in the Tush Club
Become a Tushkateer!
Tushkateer* A Tushkateer is a person who receives Our Lady of Weight Loss’s newsletter, called the KICK in the TUSH CLUB!!! Sign up and receive her weekly e-newsletter with all the news that ‘fit’ to print, and you are automatically a Tushkateer! How cool is that?