CHERRY WALNUT SALAD
- 1 (10 ounce) bag of pre-mixed salad greens (geeze louise, how easy is that? you don’t even have to chop it up and I think they pre-washed too).
- 2 tablespoons raspberry vinaigrette (Please do read the label for calorie count on vinaigrette, because they range from almost nothing per tablespoon to 120 and more per tablespoon. Assuming you’re going the already made route.)
- 1/4 cup walnut pieces
- 2 tablespoons dried cherries (adds the perfect tartness to the mix)
- 1/4 pound fresh cherries pitted (because they are in season and oh so delish)
- 4 ounces goat cheese, slice
- 1/4 pound cooked chicken breast strips
Toss the salad greens, vinaigrette, walnut pieces and pitted and dried cherries into a large bowl. Divide salad onto plates. Place slice of goal cheese and a few strips of chicken breast on top!
Looks beautiful, yes? And tastes delish!!! A 5 YUM Summer Salad.
Spread the Word … NOT the icing!
Life & Weight Loss Success Coach
wise * fun * utterly useful
FEED YOUR SOUL: Change Your WEIGHT!!! workshop – extraordinary opportunity!
September 16 – 19, 212
ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY at HOLLYHOCK- SIGN UP NOW!!!!
For the best life, wellness and weight loss wisdom, visit Janice:
Our Lady of Weight Loss
join the Kick in the Tush Club
Become a Tushkateer!
Tushkateer* A Tushkateer is a person who receives Our Lady of Weight Loss’s newsletter, called the KICK in the TUSH CLUB!!! Sign up and receive her weekly e-newsletter with all the news that ‘fit’ to print, and you are automatically a Tushkateer! How cool is that?