Howdy All! It’s Soul-Full Thursday! The day that we focus on enhancing our ability to live and love with enthusiasm; the day we focus on the little things in life that are oh so meaningful!
Here follows Tips 51-60 (shooting for the full 200), in an ongoing series from Our Lady of Weight Loss, patron saint of permanent fat removal, she who urges you to focus on, ingest and drink in happy living!
200 Ways to Feed Your Soul: Peel Off the False Mask
51. Rent a Funny Movie, Watch It and Laugh (in that order). Researchers say that a good laugh increases good hormones and decreases bad ones.
52. Ask for Help. No woman – and certainly no man – can make it happily through life without support and guidance from others.
53. Sing As You Drive whether or not you think your voice fabulous.
54. Walk Slowly with Awareness to the sound and rhythm of your own steps.
55. Get Dirty … and Stress Less. Create a small garden – either inside or outside; put your hands in the soil and feel its grounding effects.
56. Embrace Your Role as Student of Life. Learn from successes and failures, alike.
57. Wear Stylish and Styling Sunglasses. People who wear sunglasses block out at least 99% of ultraviolet A and B rays, lower their risk of cataracts and have less wrinkles around the eyes.
58. Be Friendlier. Never underestimate the healing powers of a warm and hardy “hello.”
59. Peel Off the False Mask that you’ve taken on to accommodate others. Allow your authentic self to shine bright.
60. Tune Into the Silence Between the Words. Hear your soul sounds.
Spread the word … NOT the icing!
Life & Weight Loss Success Coach
wise * fun * utterly useful
FEED YOUR SOUL: Change Your WEIGHT!!! workshop – extraordinary opportunity!
September 16 – 19, 212
ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY at HOLLYHOCK– SIGN UP NOW!!!!
For the best life, wellness and weight loss wisdom, visit Janice:
Our Lady of Weight Loss
join the Kick in the Tush Club
Become a Tushkateer!
Tushkateer* A Tushkateer is a person who receives Our Lady of Weight Loss’s newsletter, called the KICK in the TUSH CLUB!!! Sign up and receive her weekly e-newsletter with all the news that ‘fit’ to print, and you are automatically a Tushkateer! How cool is that?