Accountability will keep you on track!
Just knowing that someone is going to ask you about your progress with your goal is often enough to do the trick!
The RULES of ACCOUNTABILITY! 5 Easy Steps to Success.
1. FIND YE AN ACCOUNTABILITY PARTNER: You cannot be accountable to yourself. It NEVER works. You need to partner with someone, a close friend, co-worker, a virtual buddy … someone with whom you set a time and date to ‘account’ to every week.
You don’t have to make a big deal over it. You can e-mail each other; talk on the phone for a few minutes. But this is ONE INGREDIENT in your WEIGHT LOSS Recipe that is a must; no substitutions allowed!
2. WRITE DOWN YOUR GOALS. 75% of what we write down happens. It sets the brain in motion.
3. CREATE A WEEKLY ACTION CHECKLIST. What MUST you do to ACCOMPLISH your goals?
4. DECLARE IT. Tell people what you are going to achieve and by when (be realistic). If you are adamantly against declaring your weight loss goals to your family and friends, then find a group of people on-line that you feel comfortable with and tell them. Stand on your roof top and yell it to the world. I don’t know how you will declare it, but I trust you will find a way to DECLARE IT TO BE SO.
5. CELEBRATE YOU. Jump up and down and celebrate how fabulous you are; how committed you are to yourself.
Spread the word … NOT the icing,
Become a Tushkateer!
Tushkateer* A Tushkateer is a person who receives Our Lady of Weight Loss’s newsletter, called the KICK in the TUSH CLUB!!! Sign up and receive her weekly e-newsletter with all the news that ‘fit’ to print, and you are automatically a Tushkateer! How cool is that?