Planning? What is it good for? Absolutely everything! Yet, we resist.
There are those of us who exhibit quite a bit of resistance around planning our meals, making time for food shopping, and exercise. Is it really that complicated to buy fruit and vegetables, to ‘throw’ a sandwich together in the morning? Or take an exercise/movement break and set out on a simple walk around the block?
By not planning, by not actively creating health, we are – in a sense – creating in the negative.
Here follow 7 tips from Our Lady of Weight Loss, making it easy, every ounce of the weigh.
- Schedule planning time on your calendar and adhere to it!
- Anticipate problems and plan for them! Life happens.
Hold 1/2 hour blocks here and there throughout your day. Consider it catch-up time.
- Schedule thinking time! Yes, that’s right… you have to think!
- Plan for tomorrow, tonight. You will be amazed how well you will sleep.
- Plan day-to-day and week-to-week. Once a day take a look at your day – tweak as needed. Once a week schedule time to look at the week to come. It gives perspective!
- Plan on paper. You’ll never remember all you need to remember. Trust me!
- Take your time. No point in rushing and missing something important!
Spread the word … NOT the icing!
Janice Taylor (dictated by Our Lady of Weight Loss – but not read)
wise * fun * utterly useful
For the best in wellness and weight loss wisdom, visit Janice:
Our Lady of Weight Loss
join the Kick in the Tush Club
Follow Janice on Twitter @OurLady