While brewing up my Rise and Grind Wednesday pot of coffee, the Feng Shui Rules of the Stove surfaced in my foggy (pre-coffee mind), and I thought them important enough to share with you!!! Especially if prosperity is a concern!
6 Feng Shui Rules of the Stove and How It Affects Your Prosperity (big time)!
- Prosperity and Your Stove. Know this my fine feathered Feng Shui friend; a broken stove indicates an obstruction, hindrance, full-out problem with your financial resources.
- Is Your Stove Working? Believe it or not, some people have stoves that are either semi-inoperative or fully-inoperative. This ranges from burners, oven lights, and /or fans not working. It also includes grease, dirt, muck, as well as all around sloppiness and messiness.
- How Often Do You Use Your Stove? You can think of your stove as a bevy of opportunity. An opportunity to cook up love, life, health and if you ignore the stove; you are essentially limiting your opportunities.
- Boil Water. At the very least, boil water! Make tea, coffee, hot chocolate!! (OMG, Yum!!) As I was telling my friend, Betsy, just this morning …. I rotate the burners on which I set my kettle to boil! Let no opportunity be left in the dark.
- Stove vs. Microwave. Here’s a novel idea. Move away from your microwave and move toward your oven. Turn it on from time to time; cook!!!
- Symbol of Wealth. The stove is without question a symbol of wealth, and it is important that you keep its fire energy strong. Appropriate kitchen fire elements include plants, plant imagery and the color green. Place one of those elements around or near your stove!
Spread the word … NOT the icing,
In need of a Life & Wellness Coach, Weight Loss expert?