Today’s post doubles as a ‘stay fat tip’ and well as a Weighty Confession! Here goes!!!
Even though I know better and was well aware that I was headed for big trouble, I stopped at the supermarket on my way home from a very busy day and bottom line, I was hungry. Very hungry. Ravenously hungry. So hungry that the minute those automatic doors swung open, I could hear the chips calling my name!
By the time I reached check out, I was covered in crumbs and my bill was twice the usual amount. Yes, hungry also makes us buy more as well as eat more.
Now, I know that you know this. Me too. I know it, too. This is just a friendly reminder.
If you want to stay fat, then go shopping when hungry.
What’s your best ‘stay fat’ strategy?
Weigh-in below and have a good chuckle. It’s okay to slim down while you laugh it up. It’s okay to be ‘light’ about heavy topics.
Spread the word … NOT the icing,
wise * fun * utterly useful
For the best in wellness and weight loss wisdom, visit Janice:
Our Lady of Weight Loss
join the Kick in the Tush Club
Follow Janice Taylor on Twitter: www.twitter.com/OurLady
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- How to Be Eccentric, Clunky and Chunky.
- Green Tea helps to …. Burn Fat NOW!
- Does NAMBY-PAMBY Fit You? -or- Buy a Doormat; Don’t Be One!
- Puzzled? Time to Send a Weird, Phallic & Prickly postcard to a friend!
- How to Buy, Eat, Store the Thirst-Quenching Pomegranate
- How to Survive the Exhausted Modern World
- 9 Steps : How to Move from Fear to Love
- The 3 Deadliest Weight Loss Words
- Take a Bach Break. Lose Weight… Sometimes it’s just that simple!
- Morning Chew: The Epictetus Cure