Today’s post doubles as a ‘stay fat tip’ and well as a Weighty Confession! Here goes!!!
Even though I know better and was well aware that I was headed for big trouble, I stopped at the supermarket on my way home from a very busy day and bottom line, I was hungry. Very hungry. Ravenously hungry. So hungry that the minute those automatic doors swung open, I could hear the chips calling my name!
By the time I reached check out, I was covered in crumbs and my bill was twice the usual amount. Yes, hungry also makes us buy more as well as eat more.
Now, I know that you know this. Me too. I know it, too. This is just a friendly reminder.
If you want to stay fat, then go shopping when hungry.
What’s your best ‘stay fat’ strategy?
Weigh-in below and have a good chuckle. It’s okay to slim down while you laugh it up. It’s okay to be ‘light’ about heavy topics.
Spread the word … NOT the icing,
wise * fun * utterly useful
For the best in wellness and weight loss wisdom, visit Janice:
Our Lady of Weight Loss
join the Kick in the Tush Club
Follow Janice Taylor on Twitter: www.twitter.com/OurLady
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- Puzzled? She Pulled a Rabbit Out of Her Hat?
- Eat This: Be Happy – Huevos Rancheros Breakfast Nachos
- #OneWord Thursday: 12 Ways to Fuel #Abundance
- A Quick Fix!
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: Autumnal Hypnagogia – How to touch the sun, reach for the stars, open your heart, follow your dreams!
- Puzzled? A JigSaw Mind Twister – “You Can Never Lick Cake”
- Eat This: Be Happy – 6 Super Mood Boosters
- #OneWord Thursday: 13 #Synchronistic Happenings, Meaningful Coincidences, Cubic Centimeters of Chance
- Water: Nature’s Cure-All?
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: Under Attack?