Today is Dr. Seuss’ birthday! What a great way to spin this day!A happy and special occasion all the way!Indeed, it is one that both Our Lady of Weight Loss and I wish would shine in the sun! Families would gather, read Dr. Seuss books, swap Dr. Seuss quotes and whip up batches of … Red White and BlueWoo Woo Wu!Red, White and BlueWoo, Woo WU!A breakfast of pancakesminus the bran flakesHappy hatsand yes, little fats! A Red, White and Blue Hat For The Cat – Pancakes!Just whip up a batch of silver dollar pancakes. Top them with fresh strawberries and blueberries (the red and blue of it) and a dollop of whipped cream (the white of it) that reaches high into the sky! Here are some quotes to toss around the table! Enjoy!!!10 Dr. Seuss Quotes1. Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer than you.2. You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself, any direction you choose.3. From there to here, and here to there, funny things are everywhere.4. I’m sorry to say so but, sadly it’s true that bang-ups and hang-ups can happen to you! 5. My alphabet starts with thisletter called yuzz. It’s the letter I use spell yuzz-a-ma-tuzz. You’ll be sort of surprised what there is to be found once you go beyond ‘Z’ and start poking around! 6. So the writer who breeds more words than he needs, is making a chore for the reader who reads.7. And will you succeed? Yes indeed, yes indeed! Ninety-eight and three-quarters percent guaranteed.8. Just tell yourself, Duckie, you’re really quite lucky!9. From there to here, and here to there, funny things are everywhere.10. If you never did, you should. These things are fun, and fun is good.Spread the word … NOT the icing,Janice Taylorwise * fun * utterly useful____________________________________________For the best in wellness and weight loss wisdom, visit Janice:Our Lady of Weight Lossjoin the Kick in the Tush ClubVirtual ShoulderFollow Janice Taylor on Twitter: www.twitter.com/OurLadyFacebook: www.facebook.com/OurLadyofWeightLoss
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- Double Feature: Sweet Surrender Guide to Halloween and No Sugar Halloween Treats
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: Halloween, Primary Point of Entry to the Holiday Season?
- Puzzled? Dark, Dangerous, Spooktacular Bats!
- Eat This: Be Smart – You Don’t Have to Be Einstein Tuna Casserole
- #OneWord Thursday: 13 (a baker’s dozen) Quotes to Ignite Your #Inner-Child
- Our Lady of Weight Loss’s A Baker’s Dozen: Thirteen Ways to Reward Yourself at the End of a Hard Day as you Revel in the Glory of Your Greatness!
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: Turnips, Weight Loss Handicaps and Gym Bunnies?
- Puzzled? She Pulled a Rabbit Out of Her Hat?
- Eat This: Be Happy – Huevos Rancheros Breakfast Nachos
- #OneWord Thursday: 12 Ways to Fuel #Abundance