Before I head off into the land of no Internet (could you believe it??? on my way to lead a workshop at Rowe Camp), I wanted to make sure that y’all knew that the most amazing FULL MOON, HUNGER MOON, WOLF MOON is set to rise at sunset on Saturday, March 19. It is the BIGGEST MOON in almost two decades (that’s 20 years!).
The Hunger Moon (my favorite of its names), is reaching the ‘perigree’ side of its orbit, when it is closest to the earth. Perigree moons appear 14% bigger and 30% brighter than moons from the ‘apogee’ side of the moon’s orbit. (I think I got that right, but don’t quote me; I’m clearly not a scientist!)
In addition, tomorrow’s Hunger Moon, will coincide with a full moon! The last time that happened was in 1993! Keep an eye out for the Hunger Moon, tomorrow, Moon Rise (sunset) Time! (3 p.m. Eastern time).
Enjoy this once in two decades opportunity to gaze with wonder at the moon! Howl if you like!!!
Oh … and here’s a link to the best MOON PIE, ever, from the Our Lady of Weight Loss kitchens. MOON PIE!
Spread the word … NOT the icing,
wise * fun * utterly useful
For the best in wellness and weight loss wisdom, visit Janice:
Our Lady of Weight Loss
join the Kick in the Tush Club
Follow Janice Taylor on Twitter: www.twitter.com/OurLady
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- To Sum You Up 420 : 70% beautiful, 75% naughty, 80% sweet, 95% sweet, 100 % lovely
- #OneWord : 8 Quotes Guaranteed to Bring a Tear to the Eye!
- Coach Yourself Thinnish: Is Your Solar Plexus Singing the Fat Blues?
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: #Stop-Stopping
- Puzzled? For Tax Week Relief: In Our Lady We Trust
- #OneWord – #Fear : How to Scare the Pants Off Yourself !?!
- Coach Yourself Thinnish: Enough Already???
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: It’s NOT About Your Fat; It IS About Your Life
- Puzzled? Go Outside, Smell the Dirt, Be Happy!
- #OneWord: #Stardust and the Meaning of Life