Today’s GET JIGGY Weight Loss JigSaw Puzzle was inspired by Asgara GUS, my new best and most delicious friend. Gus, as I like to call him, all talk, lanky and straight up – if you know what I mean – has an interesting history and when baked just right is out right scrumptious. AsparaGus was featured in my Friday’s Dysfunctional Chef succulent post and now, he is available as the best Get Jiggy puzzle ever! Cook up a batch and while Gus is in the oven, getting all kinds of crispy and brown, click through the puzzle and think healthy thoughts.Remember … clicking burns calories.For the sheer fun of it, watch my Dysfunctional Chef video, which serves up some pretty useful tips and a delish sweet treat!Spread the word … NOT the icing,Janice Taylorwise * fun * utterly useful____________________________________________For the best in wellness and weight loss wisdom, visit Janice:Our Lady of Weight Lossjoin the Kick in the Tush ClubVirtual ShoulderFollow Janice Taylor on Twitter: www.twitter.com/OurLadyFacebook: www.facebook.com/OurLadyofWeightLoss
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- Coach Yourself Thinnish: Expect a Miracle
- Click Yourself Thinnish: Dogs Listen, do you?
- Jean Nidetch, founder Weight Watchers, Dies at 91
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: Showing Up Matters!
- Puzzled? How to Wear a Tomato
- #OneWord Thursday: #Sunrise – Wake Up Already!!!
- Coach Yourself Thinnish: 4 Simple Steps to a Less Problematic Life
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: 5 Ways to End Worry
- To Sum You Up 420 : 70% beautiful, 75% naughty, 80% sweet, 95% sweet, 100 % lovely
- #OneWord : 8 Quotes Guaranteed to Bring a Tear to the Eye!