Today’s Get Jiggy WEIGHT LOSS JIGSAW Puzzle is about balance and its importance in your healthy living lifestyle.
For instance, if you were to exercise day n’ night, night n’ day – in other words, too much – and you did not take the time to rest, you would more than likely injure yourself. (Not in danger of that happening here!)
If you were to lay around reading too much, your body’s circulation would more than likely be lacking. (Not in danger of that happening here!)
Do you get my drift? Are you picking up what I am putting down?
Too much of a good thing, isn’t a good thing!
So … click through today’s Get Jiggy Weight Loss Jig Saw puzzle but don’t spend the entire day clicking! Go outside, too! Hang with your buddies! Sing, dance, love.
For more Get Jiggy Weight Loss JigSaw Puzzles, click here!
3 Steps to Will Power from the Queen of Cups
Lakshmi, Goddess of Wealth
Spread the word … NOT the icing,
wise * fun * utterly useful
For the best in wellness and weight loss wisdom, visit Janice:
Our Lady of Weight Loss
join the Kick in the Tush Club
Follow Janice Taylor on Twitter: www.twitter.com/OurLady
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- Coach Yourself Thinnish: “How specifically?”
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: Sugar Addict?
- Puzzled? Be a Foto-Food Journalist! Lose Weight!
- #OneWord Thursday: Ready Set #Focus
- Coach Yourself Thinnish: What’s important to you?
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: What Is Letting Go? AND … how tight is your grip?
- Puzzled? Chew on Buddha’s Words?
- Coach Yourself Thinnish: How will losing weight affect…all things NOT you?
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: End Temptation Now!
- Weighty Confession: Aspirin and a Loaf of Bread