With the exception of the State of Arizona and parts of Indiana, on this Sunday, March 13th at 2:00 am, we set our clocks ahead to enjoy an additional hour of daylight.
How will you utilize your extra hour; the hour that you will have ‘gained’ this weekend?
Will you shake off your tale feathers and take a long walk in the ‘light?’ Will you spend an extra hour decluttering, giving your spring cleaning plan a kick in the tush?
Will you allow the ‘light’ to shine bright or will you set your dials to dim?
How will you ‘spend’ your extra hour? Will you kick start Spring by springing into action, sending your ‘upward spiral’ into motion? How will you fuel your inner fire? Those parts of you that are hibernating?
1. Gardening? There is magic in ‘dirt.’
2. Taking a long walk around the park?
3. Sitting on a mountain top?
4. Calling old friends?
5. Chanting Om?
6. Contemplating your navel?
7. Sitting on the porch, rocking back n’ forth?
8. Cleaning out the fridge?
9. Sleeping In or stretching it out?
10. Jumping high or laying low?
How will you set your ‘upward spiral’ in motion?
Please ‘weigh-in’ below!
Spread the word … NOT the icing,
wise * fun * utterly useful
For the best in wellness and weight loss wisdom, visit Janice:
Our Lady of Weight Loss
join the Kick in the Tush Club
Follow Janice Taylor on Twitter: www.twitter.com/OurLady
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- Thanksgiving Food News: THE TOP 20 U.S. STATES THAT LOVE GREEN-BEAN CASSEROLE
- 26 Thanksgiving Quotes — After a good dinner one can forgive anybody, even one’s own relations.
- SAY WHAT? Student Refuses To Be Weighed; Sent to Principal
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: How to Lose 10 Pounds in 3 Minutes?
- Puzzled? A Sinfully Satisfying Thanksgiving Guide!
- Thanksgiving QUIZ: How Ill-Mannered Are YOU?
- Peeved! OLD NAVY CHARGES MORE FOR PLUS-SIZE CLOTHES!
- Eat This: Lose Weight – Hot off The Griddle Banana, Peanut Butter Sandwich
- #OneWord Thursday: #Reality Can Be Beaten With Enough Imagination.
- You Cannot Hate Yourself This, Can You?