What does Groundhog Day have to do with weight loss? Our Lady of Weight Loss says, “All roads lead to weight loss!”
If the winter is getting you down, you might eat! If you are longing for spring, you might make an extra trip to the fridge. If it’s gray outside and/or snowing, you may turn to food to add color to your life!
Here follow 9 Groundhog Day Quotes to Chew On
that promise to keep you smiling and help you to stay on your healthy living path!
1. The groundhog is like most other prophets; it delivers its prediction and then disappears. ~Bill Vaughn
2. Alas! must it ever be so?
Do we stand in our own light, wherever we go,
And fight our own shadows forever? ~Edward Robert Bulwer Lytton
3. Every mile is two in winter. ~George Herbert
4. The trouble with weather forecasting is that it’s right too often for us to ignore it and wrong too often for us to rely on it. ~Patrick Young
5. To be interested in the changing seasons is a happier state of mind than to be hopelessly in love with spring. ~George Santayana
6. Don’t knock the weather; nine-tenths of the people couldn’t start a conversation if it didn’t change once in a while. ~Kin Hubbard
7. Turn your face to the sun and the shadows fall behind you. ~Maori Proverb
8. Winter is nature’s way of saying, “Up yours.” ~Robert Byrne
9. Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine. ~Anthony J. D’Angelo, The College Blue Book
More of your favorite LINKS!
25 Quotes and A Square of Chocolate!
Bible Passages that Will Fuel Your Weight Loss Journey!
Spread the word … NOT the icing!
Life & Wellness Coach
wise * fun * utterly useful
Janice Taylor is currently attending a Dr. Weil Wellness Immersion program at Miraval Resort in Tucson. This piece is a reprint, courtesy of the very popular Groundhog. Enjoy chewing on these quotes. More on Wellness from Janice Taylor tomorrow!!!
Does your weight loss chart look like an EKG?
In need of a coach? Write Janice!
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- #OneWord Thursday: #Money #Money #Money – Show Me the $$$
- Couch Potato’s Dream: Burn Calories While Watching Movies
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: 5 Tax Day Money Rituals Sure to Manifest Mammoth Returns
- Puzzled? A Tax Day Full Moon Money Ritual !!!
- Puzzled? Grackles are Fat, too?
- Wisdom Wednesday: 6 Steps to Calm and Content
- #KickTush Tuesday: 5 Ways to a Beautifully Landscaped Interior
- #OneWord Thursday: Have #Patience, Know Thy Grass
- Feed Your Soul: How to Make Better Choices
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: A Step by Step Guide to Living…