Imagine waking up happy, starting the day with a smile on your face! You slip on your cozy slippers and make your way into the kitchen, where you are met with a hot bowl of steel cut oats, a bowl of fresh fruit, a poached egg perhaps (yum, I’m getting hungry).
You sit at the table and before you eat (and/or afterwards – your choice) you chant your morning mantra and the fat mysteriously melts away!!!
Huh? What mantra????
A mantra is a religious or mystical syllable, poem, word, or series of words that is chanted either aloud or silently. When chanted, mantras become vibrations that establish deep concentration in the chanting person. Chanting is, in one sense, the most ancient method of using affirmations to bring about changes in your life.
You can chant as the Tibetan monks do – ohm or ahm. Or you can simply ‘chant’ an affirmation that speaks to your deepest desires or a simple phrase that declares your intention for the day.
Here are a few morning mantras from which you can choose, if you like. Or write your own!
I am happy and content.
I love myself as I am.
I choose to be healthy.
Today, possibilities and opportunities abound.
I choose to think positively about my body.
I am my happy weight.
I am happy to be alive!!!!!
1. Wake up happy
2. Make your way to the breakfast table
3. Chant your mantra (5 times minimum) before and/or after meal
4. Have a pleasant day!
Want to Rise & Grind some more?
Rise & Grind: To Feed or To Starve??? THAT is the question!
Rise & Grind: The Lemon Flush Plan!
Spread the word … NOT the icing!
wise * fun * utterly useful
For the best in wellness and weight loss wisdom, visit Janice:
Join Janice’s Kick in the Tush Club!
Interested in Life and Wellness Coaching? Write Janice for F*ree Consult (janice [at] ourladyofweightloss.com]
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- Thanksgiving: Best Leftover Sandwiches Ever!!!
- How to EAT (until sated), DRINK (in moderation), and BE GRATEFUL (in excess).
- Cellulite Barbie Has Arrived and she loves her inner chubby child?
- Thanksgiving Food News: THE TOP 20 U.S. STATES THAT LOVE GREEN-BEAN CASSEROLE
- 26 Thanksgiving Quotes — After a good dinner one can forgive anybody, even one’s own relations.
- SAY WHAT? Student Refuses To Be Weighed; Sent to Principal
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: How to Lose 10 Pounds in 3 Minutes?
- Puzzled? A Sinfully Satisfying Thanksgiving Guide!
- Thanksgiving QUIZ: How Ill-Mannered Are YOU?
- Peeved! OLD NAVY CHARGES MORE FOR PLUS-SIZE CLOTHES!