This week’s Sunday – Get Jiggy Weight Loss JigSaw Sunday Puzzle entitled “The Rabbit and The Queen” – was inspired by St. Valentine’s Day.
It’s all in the interpretation. What is the Rabbit really saying to the Queen? Is the “Be My Valentine” invitation infused with love or laced with sarcasm? Is the Queen’s response accepting or rejecting? We had big discussions here, each of us having a different take on the subtext.
And you? What’s your take? Does she love him or does she not? And vice a versa???
Weigh in on love, while you click through!
Clicking burns calories, keeps your mind busy – and YOU out of the fridge!!!
Puzzle Link: http://www.jigzone.com/puzzles/67152927AD2?m=A42507787B.5B8E979&z=6
More Valentine Links!
St. Valentine SEX Menu; 5 yum meal
A St. Valentine Video CARD … send to your friends and family!
Spread the loving St. V. word … NOT the icing!
wise * fun * utterly useful
For the best in wellness and weight loss wisdom, visit Janice:
Join Janice’s Kick in the Tush Club!
Interested in Life and Wellness Coaching? Write Janice for F*ree Consult (janice [at] ourladyofweightloss.com]
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- 10 Simple Steps: How to Survive a Tough Day
- End the Madness: Create a Better _____ ?
- Motivational Musing: Yes? Yes! Yes?
- Motivational Monday: The Psychology of Body Esteem
- Coach Yourself Thinnish: Expect a Miracle
- Click Yourself Thinnish: Dogs Listen, do you?
- Jean Nidetch, founder Weight Watchers, Dies at 91
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: Showing Up Matters!
- Puzzled? How to Wear a Tomato
- #OneWord Thursday: #Sunrise – Wake Up Already!!!