Today’s Get Jiggy Weight Loss JigSaw Puzzle is inspired by the Queen of Cups, based on the Tarot.
Evolved Perspective on Emotional Eating.
The Queen of Cups is both creative and highly intuitive. She is overflowing with feelings and imagination. She holds a keen grasp and evolved perspective on emotional eating.
And … She is curious to know if you might benefit from dipping into your well of feelings and touching upon, very gently and slowly, those feelings that have been hidden or unacknowledged for some time.
Think with your heart.
It takes courage to dip into hidden feelings. The Queen of Cups encourages you – for just a minute or two – to move away from your head and toward your heart.
Hug someone you care about. And then … Take that loving energy and dip into your well of feelings, as you very slowly and gently uncover those feelings that have been hidden or unacknowledged for some time.
Put Down the Fork.
The Queen of Cups encourages you to put down your fork, push away from the table and move toward a creative project. Keep your eyes and your ears and most importantly your heart open, as opportunity is about to knock of your door.
Today is a day where ‘emotional eating’ has no place. It is a day to touch on your emotions, rather than stuff them down.
1. Lead with your heart.
2. Allow yourself to feel.
3. Move toward creativity.
Clicking (working on your JigSaw Sunday puzzle) builds your will power muscle.
For more JigSaw Sunday fun:
The Rabbit and The Queen: True Love?
Lakshmi: Goddess of Wealth
Spread the word … NOT the icing!
wise * fun * utterly useful
For the best in wellness and weight loss wisdom, visit Janice:
Join Janice’s Kick in the Tush Club!
Interested in Life and Wellness Coaching? Write Janice for F*ree Consult (janice [at] ourladyofweightloss.com]
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- Thanksgiving: Best Leftover Sandwiches Ever!!!
- How to EAT (until sated), DRINK (in moderation), and BE GRATEFUL (in excess).
- Cellulite Barbie Has Arrived and she loves her inner chubby child?
- Thanksgiving Food News: THE TOP 20 U.S. STATES THAT LOVE GREEN-BEAN CASSEROLE
- 26 Thanksgiving Quotes — After a good dinner one can forgive anybody, even one’s own relations.
- SAY WHAT? Student Refuses To Be Weighed; Sent to Principal
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: How to Lose 10 Pounds in 3 Minutes?
- Puzzled? A Sinfully Satisfying Thanksgiving Guide!
- Thanksgiving QUIZ: How Ill-Mannered Are YOU?
- Peeved! OLD NAVY CHARGES MORE FOR PLUS-SIZE CLOTHES!