According to Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher’s recently published personal papers, she thought a slimmer version of herself might project a more powerful persona. In 1979, she purged 20 pounds with the help of 56 eggs!
The 20 Pound Plan!
Thatcher’s CRASH Plan included spinach, grapefruit, steak for dinner, black coffee, tea and, every so often – for good measure – a shot of whisky (taken with meat – otherwise not!).
However, it is believed that it was the one or two eggs for breakfast, coupled with a couple more at lunch time that did the trick!
Would you down 28 eggs a week, for two weeks? Hang the health?
Research shows that not all nutritionists, dieticians, and weight loss gurus are in agreement that eggs have a direct connection to high blood cholesterol. Some studies call the ‘egg’ the perfect protein. Eggs are high in vitamin B12, provide nearly a third of our daily Vitamin D requirement, and they are high in minerals.
Nevertheless, would you down 28 a week? 56 eggs in two weeks? Comment below!
Your Favorite LINKS!
Hungry for Eggs and a Side of Adam Lambert? … Hearty and Hardy Baked Eggs
Ingredients: 1 large sweet onion, chopped * 2 tablespoons virgin olive oil * 1 28-ounce can of Italian plum tomatoes, diced, in its own juice *1 tablespoon virgin olive oil * 1 pound (2 bunches) of spinach (washed and de-stemmed) * 6 eggs * salt and pepper * 1/2 cup goat cheese … Read ON!
Diet Cheat Sheet! Dear Our Lady of Weight Loss ~ I am loving being a part of the Kick in the Tush Club and the Happiness e-diet is indeed filling me up with happiness! I feel better and am slowly but surely letting go of the excess weight. I’m still in need of plain n’ simple diet tips. A sheet, perhaps, of tips I can roll up, fold up, and carry around with me. Thank you! ~ C. … Read On!
Spread the word … NOT the icing!
Does your weight loss chart look like an EKG?
In need of a coach? Write Janice!
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- Double Feature: Sweet Surrender Guide to Halloween and No Sugar Halloween Treats
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: Halloween, Primary Point of Entry to the Holiday Season?
- Puzzled? Dark, Dangerous, Spooktacular Bats!
- Eat This: Be Smart – You Don’t Have to Be Einstein Tuna Casserole
- #OneWord Thursday: 13 (a baker’s dozen) Quotes to Ignite Your #Inner-Child
- Our Lady of Weight Loss’s A Baker’s Dozen: Thirteen Ways to Reward Yourself at the End of a Hard Day as you Revel in the Glory of Your Greatness!
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: Turnips, Weight Loss Handicaps and Gym Bunnies?
- Puzzled? She Pulled a Rabbit Out of Her Hat?
- Eat This: Be Happy – Huevos Rancheros Breakfast Nachos
- #OneWord Thursday: 12 Ways to Fuel #Abundance