Today is National Wear Red Day 2010!
In support of the Go Red For Women movement, people from north to south and east to west are wearing red, in hopes of bringing awareness to and wiping out heart disease and stroke!
Because red is strong and brings forth passion, excitement and energy. It is a stimulate, and it is the hottest of the warm colors.
So – Go Red For Women for Wear Red Day 2010!
If you are not wearing red, Janice Taylor, your weight loss coach, has designed the perfect downloadable red dress for you to wear on WEAR RED DAY 2010! Print it and drape yourself in it! Enjoy.
Here it is! … Red Dress.pdf
Your Favorite Links!
Are you “Blaming the Fat Victim?”
Best WEIGHT Loss e-cards EVER!
Spread the word … NOT the icing!
Does your weight loss chart look like an EKG?
In need of a coach? Write Janice!
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- #IamTrying … to Blow the Fat Cells Out of Your Mind
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: 9 Steps to Waking Up Happy!!!
- Puzzled? Can You Wake Up Happy?
- #OneWord Thursday: #Money #Money #Money – Show Me the $$$
- Couch Potato’s Dream: Burn Calories While Watching Movies
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: 5 Tax Day Money Rituals Sure to Manifest Mammoth Returns
- Puzzled? A Tax Day Full Moon Money Ritual !!!
- Puzzled? Grackles are Fat, too?
- Wisdom Wednesday: 6 Steps to Calm and Content
- #KickTush Tuesday: 5 Ways to a Beautifully Landscaped Interior