I am saddened to report that Marie Osmond’s 18 year old son, Michael Blosil, jumped to his death on Friday night, in Los Angeles. He was found dead on the ground below an apartment balcony.
Michael, a student at The Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising, in Los Angeles, had struggled with depression in the past and in 2007, at the age of 16, entered a rehab center. ETOnline reported that he’d left a note referring to his depression.
Donny Osmond asked that we all “Please pray for my sister and her family.” My heart goes out to Marie and the Osmond family. It’s so very, very sad. I had to write and pray.
So very sad … Janice
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: The One-Minute Vacation!
- Eat This: Lose Weight – Divinely Pious Pears
- Weighty Confession: Forgive Me for I Have Sinned
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: Rejoice, Your Motivation Is in the Toilet?
- Puzzled? By the #Root
- Eat This: Lose Weight – Happy Birthday, Dr. Seuss-Green Eggs and Ham Recipe
- 7 Quotes: Pondering the Meaning of Life
- Weight Loss Sins: How Much Do Thong Underpants Weigh?
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: how to…Wake Up Happy
- Puzzled? Wise words from the Dowager Countess of Grantham