This week’s JigSaw puzzle was inspired by my exploring ‘aspirin.’
If you are curious to as whether you need to or should take aspirin to prevent stroke and/or heart attack, here’s a fairly comprehensive and easy read from the Mayo Clinic.com.
Jig saw puzzles calm the nerves, keep your hands and mind busy and out of the cookie jar! Also good for the heart! Enjoy!
More Get Jiggy Fun!
Peonies and Paper Dolls: Love Potion Puzzle
Spread the word … NOT the icing!
Your GAIN is MY PAIN. How can I help YOU?
In need of a coach? Write Janice!
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- #OneWord Thursday: Just #Sitting Around? Good Job!
- Weighty Wisdom: Roadmap to Freedom
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: Drop the Guilt-Lose Weight
- Puzzled? Peace of Mind?
- Hot Off the Press: Microsoft Bra to End Emotional Eating?
- Eat This: Lose Weight – Scrumptious Sausage Stuffed Butternut Squash
- #OneWord Thursday: #Visualize a Happy Holiday In the Bath
- Video: How to Get Back on It and Lose It…FAST
- Puzzled? 9 Tips: Have a Sexy Holiday
- Gratitude: Thanksgiving Side Dish or Main Event?