Happy St. Valentine’s Day to all! I’m excited to share this video St. Valentine’s greeting with you, because:1. both Our Lady of Weight Loss and I want to wish you a heartfelt St. Valentine’s Day!2. I’m like a 3 year-old who just figured out how to use i-Movie and can’t wait to ‘show and tell!’3. I realized while ‘playing’ with this new (to me) computer program, the importance of trying something new! 4. I was so engrossed, I worked on this for hours and seriously folks, I forgot to eat. Now there’s a Creative Act of Weight Loss, if ever there was one!Stretching our minds by trying new activities is crucial to our health! Studies show that one hour of increased brain activity via intense thinking helps to:
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- Eat This: Lose Weight – Chick Pea Curry
- #OneWord Thursday: 9 Simple But Not Easy Quotes to Chew On This Holiday Season
- Chewing the Fat: What’s Your Worst Thing Ever?
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: 2015 – Manifesting Your Dreams
- Click Yourself Thin: Happy and Delicious Weight Loss
- Cooking Up a Healthy Storm: Christmas Carrot Risotto
- #OneWord Thursday: An Invitation to Lower Your #Expectations
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: Out of Control? You are not alone…
- Holiday Puzzle? Happiness Served Up Simple and Plentiful
- #OneWord Thursday: #Holiday Quotes – Blessed Is the Season