Fatigue can attack us winter, spring, summer, or fall, day or night, on workdays or weekends. So how can we wake up, rev our engines, recharge our batteries, and strut our stuff? Get ready to find out!
Here, I will share with you my best energizing secrets that will bring a smile to your face, a bounce to your step and a zippidy-doo-dah to your day!
You can incorporate some of these 21 tips into your daily routine, or if you like, you can mix ‘em and match ‘em, depending on your lifestyle. Whatever you choose, get ready to wake up to your day refreshed and rarin’ to go!
Practice Extreme Craziness! Sing, chant, hum, dance, prance, bang your drums, run in circles, skip, and/or walk backwards. Do what you have to do to shake the doldrums out of you! We don’t want anything to get in the way of you claiming what’s yours!
As Bill Blass says, “When in doubt, wear red!” Red is the most energizing of all colors. Just a hint of red will do; no need to dip your entire body in it! Try wearing a pair of red earrings, a red scarf, or even a red pocket square.
A quick splash of cold water, first thing in the morning, may energize you even better than a cup of caffeinated coffee! No kidding.
… Did those 3 energizing tasty tidbits whet your appetite? Want the full skinny on 21 Ways to Get Your Mojo in Gear!!! Learn how to boost your energy??? Of course, you do! Who doesn’t need more energy.
More De-LISH Links!
100 Calorie Pancakes
The Most Challenging JigsawEver?
Spread the word … not the icing!
Your GAIN is MY PAIN. How can I help YOU?
In need of a coach? Write Janice!
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- Prickly Prayer: Dear Our Lady of the Hair Trigger?
- #OneWord Thursday: 9 Quotes – Fear Builds Walls Instead of #Bridges
- Creative Bridge Building: 2 Steps from Dreams to Reality
- #KickTush: 5 Happy Steps – Smile and The Scales Of Injustice Will Smile with You?
- Dysfunctional Chef: Sweet Potato Salad
- 12 Quotes: #Depression Robin Williams…Secret Sorrows
- Chewing the Fat: Miss Chocolate Chiffon Calling Your Name?
- Depression: 11 Ways to Reignite Your Joie de Vivre
- Puzzled? What Happens When You Howl at the SuperMoon?
- #OneWord Thursday: 13 Quotes that #SparktheImagination