The up-coming “Size” issue of V Magazine, scheduled to hit the stands on January 14, is overflowing with a bevy of voluptuous beauties flaunting their feminine wiles. Plus-sized, scantily clad models work it as they model Guess jeans, Ralph Lauren and Versace.
While I truly believe that every body is beautiful, from pint-sized to plus sized, I am hoping that that the “Size” issue moves us away from a dangerously thin ideal to a healthy, realistic body image.
The average U.S. woman is a size 14. About 41 percent of women are larger. Crystal Renn, plus-size model, is a size 12 and her measurements are 36-31-41.
If you would like to feast your eyes on what’s to come, visit Models.com as they are offering a preview of the photos from the Size issue!
What’s your take on ‘thin-sized, plus-sized, pint-sized’ models? Weigh-in below!
More weighty topics:
Why are YOU keeping your fat clothes?
How much does WHOOPI WEIGH?
Our Lady of Weight Loss is now serving … The 21 Day Cure: Blow the Fat Out of Your Mind (e-program) starts on January 11. Reserve a spot NOW! Limited Seating!!!
Spread the word … NOT the icing!
Does your weight loss chart look like an EKG?
In need of a coach? Write Janice!
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- Creative Bridge Building: 2 Steps from Dreams to Reality
- #KickTush: 5 Happy Steps – Smile and The Scales Of Injustice Will Smile with You?
- Dysfunctional Chef: Sweet Potato Salad
- 12 Quotes: #Depression Robin Williams…Secret Sorrows
- Chewing the Fat: Miss Chocolate Chiffon Calling Your Name?
- Depression: 11 Ways to Reignite Your Joie de Vivre
- Puzzled? What Happens When You Howl at the SuperMoon?
- #OneWord Thursday: 13 Quotes that #SparktheImagination
- What’s Normal? Are You Comfortable In Your Own Skin?
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: 5 Points of Lights that Lighten!