Living in a Love Space is a part of my diet plan. In order to successfully embody a healthy lifestyle, one must build reserves in all areas of their lives, including their relationship sector. If you are overflowing with loving relationships, you will in turn feel better about yourself; perhaps even love yourself (woo hoo). You can fill yourself up with love! It’s way better than cake. Truly!
Here are some tips that will help you ‘move towards love’ today and every day!
1. Say “IT” with Conviction! “I Love You!” I really do by the way, Love YOU! I love writing to you (almost) every morning. I love that you are in my life and have given me purpose. I so do LOVE YOU!
The next time you are with a friend, a lover, a family member – say ‘it’ with meaning.
2. Be “Them” Just for a Minute. I know that it’s hard to love ________ (fill in the blank!). True, some people do make it difficult. Nevertheless, try putting yourself in their shoes, just for a minute. Imagine all that is going on with them that you know about, and consider what might be going on that you don’t know about. No excuse, I know, for ‘them’ to be acting the way they do. Still, you take the high road. Smile and send them LOVE.
Imagine the word “love” is sitting in your heart. Feel it. Breathe into it. Let it move up through from your heart and into your face. Smile, crinkly eyes and all. Soften your gaze and let ‘love’ flow!
3. Love for Love’s Sake. Could be that love with be sent back right at ya’ – and could be it NOT. Could be the recipient of your loving flowing feelings isn’t open for it, is preoccupied with their stuff, who knows. Don’t concern yourself with such matters. Just breathe into your loving feelings. Deep, deep breaths – and let it flow!
I’m sending love straight from my heart into the room, and there’s no one in the room! It feels great. You try it!
More Tough Love from Our Lady!
What are you WILLING TO DO???
How do YOU STOP YOURSELF?
Spread the word … NOT the icing!
Does your weight loss chart look like an EKG?
In need of a coach? Write Janice!
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- Chewing the Fat: What’s Your Worst Thing Ever?
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: 2015 – Manifesting Your Dreams
- Click Yourself Thin: Happy and Delicious Weight Loss
- Cooking Up a Healthy Storm: Christmas Carrot Risotto
- #OneWord Thursday: An Invitation to Lower Your #Expectations
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: Out of Control? You are not alone…
- Holiday Puzzle? Happiness Served Up Simple and Plentiful
- #OneWord Thursday: #Holiday Quotes – Blessed Is the Season
- How Can You Recharge Your Tired Self During the Holiday Season?
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: How Did She Lose 60 Pounds…one word answer?