Your Fat-Meltin’ Brain-Changin’ JigSaw Puzzle!
The Fool (from Tarot) appears! Join with Our Lady of Weight Loss and me (Janice Taylor, your Life & Wellness Coach), as we take a leap of faith – off that layer cake – straight into life!
Spending time working on your Weight Loss JigSaw Puzzles is a Creative Act of Weight Loss. These Weight Loss Art pieces keep your hands and minds busy, as you strengthen your ‘want’ muscle!
Guilt-Free Comfort Food 5 YUM Delish Recipe!
Leeks, Walnuts, and Goat Cheese Pasta
1 lb. penne
1 tablespoon butter
3 cloves garlic, chopped
2 large leeks, chopped
White wine, two splashes
3 oz. goat cheese
1/3 cup walnuts, shelled chopped into pieces
1. Place penne is large pot of boiling salted water and cook. (I know you know how to make pasta!)
2. In a large saucepan, melt the butter.
3. Add garlic and leeks, sauté for 4 to 5 minutes.
4. Splash in the white wine.
5. Cook until the wine has reduced.
6. Add to cooked, drained pasta.
7. Crumble in goat cheese and the walnuts.
8. Give it a good stir and garnish with parsley (if you like).
More Fat-Burning, Mind-Changing Get-Jiggy Puzzles:
Angelina Jolie & Susan Boyle: Who’s Pretty?
Spread the word … NOT the icing!
Does your weight loss chart look like an EKG?
In need of a coach? Write Janice!
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- #OneWord : What Shade of #Yellow Are You?
- Coach Yourself Thinnish: Imagine Emptiness ?
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: Strengthen Your Immune System
- Puzzled? No Need to Shoot!
- #OneWord: #Spring shows what God can do with a drab and dirty world.
- Coach Yourself Thinnish: How Willing are You?
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: I Want, You Want…Want Power?
- Click Yourself Thinnish: Springtime Romance, Courage and Strength?
- Coach Yourself Thinnish: Say What? Lose What?
- Kick in the Tush Club Tuesday: To Quit or NOT to Quit