While perusing the headlines this morning – “Orange Bowl 2010 Score: No. 10 Iowa (10-2) vs. No. 9 Georgia Tech (11-2)” – “2010 Orange Bowl Half-time Show” – “Kool and the Gang Perform Orange Bowl” – my mind naturally drifted away from sports and toward orange bowls.
Small orange bowls! Pretty orange bowls! Unusual orange bowls! Which, inevitably brought me to today’s wowzer of a Diet Tip, sure to help you permanently remove up to 18 pounds!
Orange Bowl Diet Tip
Use Small Plates & Bowls: Portion control is a key to permanent fat removal a.k.a. weight loss. Studies show that if you shift from a 12-inch dinner plate to a 10-inch dinner plate, that you could lose up to 18 pounds in one year.
The same applies to bowls! Today’s “hot trends” from the Our Lady of Weight Loss Shop Till You Drop Chapter, Sally Russell’s Salad Bowls! Spectacular!
And for a bit of whimsy … check out of Kim Buchheit’s Felted Bowl Orange! This little orange wool and mohair bowl is another fabulous work of art! Sure to delight your soul and fill you up with happiness! Another sure way to lose weight!!!
Hungry for More Fun Weight Loss?
Happiness States in America
Celebrating Kooky Cookies!
Our Lady of Weight Loss is now serving … The 21 Day Cure: Blow the Fat Out of Your Mind (e-program) starts on January 11. Reserve a spot NOW! Limited Seating!!!
Spread the word … NOT the icing!
Does your weight loss chart look like an EKG?
In need of a coach? Write Janice!
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- Creative Bridge Building: 2 Steps from Dreams to Reality
- #KickTush: 5 Happy Steps – Smile and The Scales Of Injustice Will Smile with You?
- Dysfunctional Chef: Sweet Potato Salad
- 12 Quotes: #Depression Robin Williams…Secret Sorrows
- Chewing the Fat: Miss Chocolate Chiffon Calling Your Name?
- Depression: 11 Ways to Reignite Your Joie de Vivre
- Puzzled? What Happens When You Howl at the SuperMoon?
- #OneWord Thursday: 13 Quotes that #SparktheImagination
- What’s Normal? Are You Comfortable In Your Own Skin?
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: 5 Points of Lights that Lighten!