It’s National Popcorn Day and rather than celebrating it by hitting the streets in search of a super-sized bucket or two of buttered caramel popcorn, this Weight Loss Artist ™® thought it the perfect opportunity to make a piece of Weight Loss Art™® !
A Weight Loss Artist™® is someone who makes art about food instead of eating it and, in the process, loses weight. I permanently removed over 50 pounds. (For the full skinny on how to permanently remove fat, keep your hands covered in glitter and make weight loss fun, be sure to pick up a copy of Our Lady of Weight Loss!!!)
Weight loss art is any form of art and/or craft that keeps your hands and mind busy creating rather than eating and, at the same time, the activity grounds you to your healthy lifestyle goals!
Certainly, a popcorn frame meets the criteria! Are you ready to pop some kernels and glue ‘em, and not eat ‘em?
Straight from the Our Lady of Weight Loss’ Craft Room
Pious Project: Popcorn Frame
frame (small is good, with a flat few inches to work on)
pop your popcorn
let it cool.
put glitter glue on the frame
place popcorn on top of glue artistically
Note: I use glitter glue because it’s colorful, fun and pretty. And when a piece of popcorn shifts and there’s a little bit of the frame showing through it – well … glitters!
More fun weight loss tips:
Can Your Anger! Literally! CAN IT!
Make an AFFIRMATION Container and CHANGE Your Life!
Spread the word … NOT the icing!
Does your weight loss chart look like an EKG?
In need of a coach? Write Janice!
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- Eat This: Lose Weight – Chick Pea Curry
- #OneWord Thursday: 9 Simple But Not Easy Quotes to Chew On This Holiday Season
- Chewing the Fat: What’s Your Worst Thing Ever?
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: 2015 – Manifesting Your Dreams
- Click Yourself Thin: Happy and Delicious Weight Loss
- Cooking Up a Healthy Storm: Christmas Carrot Risotto
- #OneWord Thursday: An Invitation to Lower Your #Expectations
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: Out of Control? You are not alone…
- Holiday Puzzle? Happiness Served Up Simple and Plentiful
- #OneWord Thursday: #Holiday Quotes – Blessed Is the Season