Are YOU Looking for LOVE?
Today’s “Get Jiggy JigSaw Puzzle: Peonies & Paper Dolls in Pink” will not only keep your hands and mind busy (and out of the cookie jar) it will bring love into your life. A jigsaw puzzle / love potion combo!
In order to attract love into your life, Feng Shui specialists suggest that you place a vase full of beautiful peonies (or in lieu of vase of actual flowers, a painting will do – or a print out of this week’s get jiggy puzzle!) in the southwest corner of your bedroom! If you go the fresh flower route, make sure that they are ‘fresh!’ No dried out or dead flowers in your love corner!! Nothing that looks like it decaying! You dig?
Something beautiful, filled with promise and life! Ahhhh … love is in the air! or in the puzzle!!!
Here’s is your LINK to LOVE! For extra power, while playing with your puzzle, think love thoughts!
More JigSaw get Jiggy Fun!
A Steamy Sermon!
Spread the word … NOT the icing!
Does your weight loss chart look like an EKG?
In need of a coach? Write Janice!
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- Double Feature: Sweet Surrender Guide to Halloween and No Sugar Halloween Treats
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: Halloween, Primary Point of Entry to the Holiday Season?
- Puzzled? Dark, Dangerous, Spooktacular Bats!
- Eat This: Be Smart – You Don’t Have to Be Einstein Tuna Casserole
- #OneWord Thursday: 13 (a baker’s dozen) Quotes to Ignite Your #Inner-Child
- Our Lady of Weight Loss’s A Baker’s Dozen: Thirteen Ways to Reward Yourself at the End of a Hard Day as you Revel in the Glory of Your Greatness!
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: Turnips, Weight Loss Handicaps and Gym Bunnies?
- Puzzled? She Pulled a Rabbit Out of Her Hat?
- Eat This: Be Happy – Huevos Rancheros Breakfast Nachos
- #OneWord Thursday: 12 Ways to Fuel #Abundance