In honor of 2010, I pulled together 10 of your favorite Our Lady of Weight Loss blog spots from 2009! They range from covering something – anything – in chocolate!!! to spiritual weight loss tips from Suzie Winfrey??? Hmmm … an interesting top 10 list that is sure to get you moving in the best ever direction for 2010!
Our Lady of Weight Loss: Top Sausage Links from 2009 that Inspire!
1. Cover Something in Chocolate! – Stress wouldn’t be so difficult, if only it were covered in chocolate!
2. Do the Stop Light Dance. Stop. Slow down. Go!!!
3. Be a Happy Idiot. Go for it. Smile, laugh for no reason whatsoever!
4. Star Power. Three tips on how to stir up your star power!
5. Best Apple Brown Betty Recipe – Start the New Year with a healthy, delicious and decadent recipe!
6. Manifest Your Dreams. What are you dreams? Are you ready to manifest them in 2010?!
7. Best Wellness & Weight Loss e-Cards Send a happy, supportive and funny e-Card to your friends, family and co-workers. It’s FREE; a gift from OLofWL to you!
8. JigSaw Heaven Here and Now. Get lost in a fun and inspiring Our Lady of Weight Loss JigSAW Weight Loss Art puzzle!!! Woo hoo!
9. Spiritual Weight Loss from Suzie Winfrey? True inspiration!
10. Celebrate Failure!Fear of Failure is the Number ONE KILLER of Grand Plans and Great Schemes! We ain’t gonna’ step in 2010 frozen in fear. Let’s knock it out of the way together!!!
Spread the word … NOT the icing!
Does your weight loss chart look like an EKG?
In need of a coach? Write Janice!
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- Puzzled? Suck On a Lemon!
- Quirky Wisdom: Stressed? Irritable? Cranky?
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: #1 KILLER of Grand Plans, Great Schemes and Groovy Dreams!!!
- Puzzled? Who are the Semi-Unconscious Twins?
- Dysfunctional Chef: Warning–One Must Hard Boil Their Eggs Correctly!
- #OneWord Thursday: Say #YES to Love
- KICK in the TUSH TUESDAY: Fly High, Break Free, Be Happy
- Puzzled? How Heavy Is Your Mental Junk?
- Eat This – Totally Satisfying: Caramelized Onion Tart
- #OneWord Thursday: How to Illuminate this #NOW!