Are you ready to let go of the suffering? Here’s some food for thought (calorie-free, fat-free, carb-free – no need to feel guilty-free) about guilt.
Guilt can overwhelm us and block the rest of our emotions. In other words, you can become so consumed with feeling guilty that you are unable to fully feel joyful or fully feel dreadful!
When you are feeling guilty, you may not be able to sort out your feelings, which can lead to impulsive decisions and behaviors.
Or!!!!! On the positive side of the coin, you could use your feelings of guilt as a motivator for change. You could become so uncomfortable with the discomfort it brings that you are willing to make positive or useful changes.
And that’s when Our Lady of Weight Loss comes into your picture.
Confess your dietary transgressions. Move on. You never again need to berate, beat up, dump on, dislike, criticize, be angry with, pass judgment on yourself ever again!
All Is Forgiven. Move On!
New Point of View: I no longer need to carry this guilt around with me. What a load off! I can send Our Lady of Weight Loss my guilty confessions and receive forgiveness from her, yes, but more importantly from myself. Woo Hoo!
Mantra: All Is Forgiven, Move On!
More Tasty Tidbits.
Emotional Eating: 3 Step Cure
Are YOU a FOOD ADDICT?
Spread the word … NOT the icing!
Does your weight loss chart look like an EKG?
In need of a coach? Write Janice!
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- #OneWord Thursday: 13 (a baker’s dozen) Quotes to Ignite Your #Inner-Child
- Our Lady of Weight Loss’s A Baker’s Dozen: Thirteen Ways to Reward Yourself at the End of a Hard Day as you Revel in the Glory of Your Greatness!
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: Turnips, Weight Loss Handicaps and Gym Bunnies?
- Puzzled? She Pulled a Rabbit Out of Her Hat?
- Eat This: Be Happy – Huevos Rancheros Breakfast Nachos
- #OneWord Thursday: 12 Ways to Fuel #Abundance
- A Quick Fix!
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: Autumnal Hypnagogia – How to touch the sun, reach for the stars, open your heart, follow your dreams!
- Puzzled? A JigSaw Mind Twister – “You Can Never Lick Cake”
- Eat This: Be Happy – 6 Super Mood Boosters