Our Lady of Weight Loss ALERT:
My sources tell me that Unilever, the company that makes Slim Fast, is voluntarily recalling over 10 million cans of its diet beverage. Tests showed that it is contaminated with the B. cereus bacteria, which can bring about stomach upset and/or vomiting.
If you have any cans of ready-to-drink (not the powdered stuff nor the bars) Slimfast in your cabinet, call Unilever at 1-800-896-9479 to receive a full refund!
A bit disconcerting, to say the least. These recalls cause me to wonder … “What else might be floating out there that is laden with bacteria that hasn’t been recalled?”
Spread the word … NOT the icing!
Does your weight loss chart look like an EKG?
In need of a coach? Write Janice!
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- Dysfunctional Chef: Spinach Spoon Bread
- #OneWord Thursday: #Winter Blues?
- Best Weight Loss Tip: 20 Minutes Heaven or Hell…You Decide!
- Kick Tush Tuesday: The Skinny Scoop on Laughter
- Beliefnet Feature: Fire Within — 8 Positive Things YOU Can Do In 30 Seconds
- #OneWord Thursday: How to #Survive!
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: How FAT is YOUR Prefrontal Cortex?
- Puzzled? How Moso Magic Blows the Fat Cells Out of Your Mind!
- Eat This: Lose Weight – Smokin’ Turkey Chili
- #OneWord Thursday: New Year, New #YOU!!!