The New Year is upon us, and I am thrilled. We now have an opportunity to look back on 2009 with loving-kindness, decide what we’d like to change and what goals we’d like to set, as we move forward into a new year!
At the same time, I recognize that the statistics for people actually reaching their New Year’s goals aren’t very encouraging. Research shows that more than half of those who set goals fall off the resolution bandwagon by mid-February.
What’s up with that? Why do we abandon our goals? It’s because we take on too much, and we make it all so complicated! We are overwhelmed and under-motivated.
As a life coach, and someone who thinks that goals are groovy, I put together these 21 Simple Steps to Living a Life You Love.
This way to your 21 steps into 2010!
More delicious inspiration!
Inspire your friends & family with these Kick Tush WEIGHT LOSS e-CARDS!
Creative Acts of Weight Loss: Jig Saw FUN!
Spread the word … NOT the icing!
Does your weight loss chart look like an EKG?
In need of a coach? Write Janice!
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- Coach Yourself Thin: What STOPS YOU???
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: Excuses, Excuses?
- Click Yourself Thin: Say Goodbye to Your Last Temptation?
- Dysfunctional Chef: Spinach Spoon Bread
- #OneWord Thursday: #Winter Blues?
- Best Weight Loss Tip: 20 Minutes Heaven or Hell…You Decide!
- Kick Tush Tuesday: The Skinny Scoop on Laughter
- Beliefnet Feature: Fire Within — 8 Positive Things YOU Can Do In 30 Seconds
- #OneWord Thursday: How to #Survive!
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: How FAT is YOUR Prefrontal Cortex?