Where does one find a “Happy State” of mind?
The latest annual happiness survey funded by the Federal Government shows that the three happiest states are Louisiana, Hawaii and Florida. The three unhappiest states appear to be Michigan, Connecticut and New York.
The study found that people who lived in states that scored well on things like good schools, low crime and short commuting times were the happiest. Interesting, isn’t it?
While those three things are major-league important, they don’t – for me – scream happy! I’m curious now to know … what screams happy for you? I invite you to take The How Happy Are YOU Quiz! And weigh-in below!
Here is the Happy to Sad Rankings! Do you live in a Happy State?
6. South Carolina
13. North Carolina
14. South Dakota
24. New Mexico
25. North Dakota
28. New Hampshire
34. West Virginia
37. District of Columbia
42. Rhode Island
47. New Jersey
51. New York
Happiness Tips from the Queen of Happiness!
How to Be a Happy Idiot!
10 Tips – Wake Up Happier and Thinner.
9 tips, 9 pounds, 9 minutes
Spread the word … NOT the icing!
Does your weight loss chart look like an EKG?
In need of a coach? Write Janice!
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- Puzzled? The 3-Tiered Curiously Charismatic Cupcake
- Eat This: Lose Weight — Back-On-the Bandwagon Baked Beans
- #OneWord Thursday: #Loss – Letting Go Is the Lesson
- What Happens If You Don’t Have Loving Parents?
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: Are You a Food Victim?
- #Puzzled? No Need to Shoot!
- Prickly Prayer: Dear Our Lady of the Hair Trigger?
- #OneWord Thursday: 9 Quotes – Fear Builds Walls Instead of #Bridges
- Creative Bridge Building: 2 Steps from Dreams to Reality
- #KickTush: 5 Happy Steps – Smile and The Scales Of Injustice Will Smile with You?