One thing I know for sure is that when we are feeling happy and smiling, it’s a lot easier to make healthy choices! Am I right, or am I right? I know, I’m right!!! With that in mind, I share with you A Doggy Christmas Surprise! Sure to bring a smile to your face!!! Special thanks to Tushkateer (Kick in the Tush Club member) Tina F. for sending me this fabulously adorable Christmas song video!!! Have a happy and a merry!!!Spread the holiday word … NOT the icing!JaniceLooking toward your future? Thinking about 2010?! 21 Ways to Make Simple New Year’s Resolutions________________________________Does your weight loss chart look like an EKG?In need of a coach? Write Janice!
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- Quirky Wisdom: Stressed? Irritable? Cranky?
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: #1 KILLER of Grand Plans, Great Schemes and Groovy Dreams!!!
- Puzzled? Who are the Semi-Unconscious Twins?
- Dysfunctional Chef: Warning–One Must Hard Boil Their Eggs Correctly!
- #OneWord Thursday: Say #YES to Love
- KICK in the TUSH TUESDAY: Fly High, Break Free, Be Happy
- Puzzled? How Heavy Is Your Mental Junk?
- Eat This – Totally Satisfying: Caramelized Onion Tart
- #OneWord Thursday: How to Illuminate this #NOW!
- Chewing the Fat: Quick Fixes? For or Against?