One thing I know for sure is that when we are feeling happy and smiling, it’s a lot easier to make healthy choices! Am I right, or am I right? I know, I’m right!!! With that in mind, I share with you A Doggy Christmas Surprise! Sure to bring a smile to your face!!! Special thanks to Tushkateer (Kick in the Tush Club member) Tina F. for sending me this fabulously adorable Christmas song video!!! Have a happy and a merry!!!Spread the holiday word … NOT the icing!JaniceLooking toward your future? Thinking about 2010?! 21 Ways to Make Simple New Year’s Resolutions________________________________Does your weight loss chart look like an EKG?In need of a coach? Write Janice!
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: The One-Minute Vacation!
- Eat This: Lose Weight – Divinely Pious Pears
- Weighty Confession: Forgive Me for I Have Sinned
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: Rejoice, Your Motivation Is in the Toilet?
- Puzzled? By the #Root
- Eat This: Lose Weight – Happy Birthday, Dr. Seuss-Green Eggs and Ham Recipe
- 7 Quotes: Pondering the Meaning of Life
- Weight Loss Sins: How Much Do Thong Underpants Weigh?
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: how to…Wake Up Happy
- Puzzled? Wise words from the Dowager Countess of Grantham