Brittany Murphy dead at 32.
Reports of Brittany Murphy’s untimely death came pouring in last night. It was said that she’d been ‘very ill’ for days. When her mother found her unconscious, in the shower, there was a significant amount of vomit found in her room. Was it cardiac arrest? Was she too thin? Might that have played a part in her passing?
A wake up call to all that being healthy is the goal. Mentally healthy, physically healthy and emotionally healthy.
More untimely deaths:
Michael Jackson: The Complexity of Being Human
Senator Ted Kennedy: Tremendous Humanity
Spread the healthy word … NOT the icing,
This piece of ‘Weight Loss Art’ by Janice Taylor in loving memory of Brittany Murphy.
Does your weight loss chart look like an EKG?
In need of a coach? Write Janice!
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- Dysfunctional Chef Does It AGAIN! Curried Carrots on Couscous
- Coach Yourself Thin: What STOPS YOU???
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: Excuses, Excuses?
- Click Yourself Thin: Say Goodbye to Your Last Temptation?
- Dysfunctional Chef: Spinach Spoon Bread
- #OneWord Thursday: #Winter Blues?
- Best Weight Loss Tip: 20 Minutes Heaven or Hell…You Decide!
- Kick Tush Tuesday: The Skinny Scoop on Laughter
- Beliefnet Feature: Fire Within — 8 Positive Things YOU Can Do In 30 Seconds
- #OneWord Thursday: How to #Survive!