I tuned into “The Biggest Loser” last night just in time to watch the final four run their self-made marathon. I would have preferred that they ran the New York City Marathon! Why didn’t they? Wouldn’t it have been way more exciting? The energy of it all! The crowd, the cheers. And wouldn’t it have been great publicity for the show? Not to mention a fun opportunity for me to take my camera and ‘walk, amble, ramble and stroll’ on over to the 22nd mile marker and click a photo or two.
True enough. I would have moseyed on over. Even though I found it amazing that Danny, Liz, Amanda, and Rudy could run 26 miles, I’m not about to do it.
Which leads me to my big question of the day. How inspired are you by The Biggest Loser to change your ‘evil’ ways? Are you ready to go full out and let go of the fried chicken legs in favor of the baked, skinless version? Are you ready to top off your baked potato with Greek yogurt?
More Biggest Loser links and tips!
Is the Biggest Loser making us fat?
6 Simple Fat Loss Tips!
The Money Diet: Cash for Pounds
If YOU Want to WAKE UP THINNER? then go to THE HOLIDAY DIET for details on the e-book, community and more!
Spread the word … NOT the icing!
Does your weight loss chart look like an EKG?
In need of a coach? Write Janice!
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- #OneWord Thursday: 9 Simple But Not Easy Quotes to Chew On This Holiday Season
- Chewing the Fat: What’s Your Worst Thing Ever?
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: 2015 – Manifesting Your Dreams
- Click Yourself Thin: Happy and Delicious Weight Loss
- Cooking Up a Healthy Storm: Christmas Carrot Risotto
- #OneWord Thursday: An Invitation to Lower Your #Expectations
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: Out of Control? You are not alone…
- Holiday Puzzle? Happiness Served Up Simple and Plentiful
- #OneWord Thursday: #Holiday Quotes – Blessed Is the Season
- How Can You Recharge Your Tired Self During the Holiday Season?