Of all the many things that I look forward to in 2010, including the sweet smell of lavender (I am growing some on my windowsills), and talking with you all through my Beliefnet blog (Yes, YOU! I truly love it), I am beside myself in gleeful anticipation for the new Tim Burton movie, Alice In Wonderland, which is, of course, is based on Lewis Carroll’s class book “Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland” written in 1865, almost 150 years ago! It is the story of a little girl by the name of Alice, who falls down the rabbit hole. Her adventures begin as she meets many a character along the way. The Mad Hatter, The Queen of Hearts, The Caterpillar, The Dutchess to name a few.The Cheshire Cat is one of my favorite characters. The following conversation between the Alice and the Cheshire Cat is one that I often chew on! In all its madness, it rings true and gives me much food for thought.Alice: “Which road do I take?” The Cheshire Cat: “Where do you want to go?” Alice: “I don’t know.”The Cheshire Cat: “Then, it doesn’t matter.”If you don’t know where you are going, any road will get you there.” And so now, I ask you … What road will you take? Do you know where you are going?More food for thought:Downloadable, printable: 10 Commandments of Holiday Weight LossFood Addict? 6 steps out!Slim Fast RECALL!Spread the word … NOT the icing!Janice________________________________Does your weight loss chart look like an EKG?In need of a coach? Write Janice!
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- #OneWord Thursday: 10 Quotes to Fearlessly Move Into the #Unknown
- Best Weight Loss Tips: Are You Okay? Really?
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: Just How Negative Are You?
- Eat This: Lose Weight – Zucchini, Chickpea Salad
- #OneWord Thursday: 11 #Cousins Day Quotes
- Tasty Tidbit: How to Measure Success?
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: Are Alien Forces Force Feeding You?
- Puzzled? How to Pet a Puppy…on National Eat Junk Day???
- Eat This: Lose Weight – Cucumber Noodles and Feta Salad
- #OneWord Thursday: Do you have the courage to #Dream?