Here, Our Lady of Weight Loss and Janice Taylor, whip up 4 amazingly delicious and artfully presented turkey sandwiches.
Here are a few of my favorite Day-After Thanksgiving Our Lady of Weight Loss approved Sandwich Recipes!
TURKEY BACON CLUB. NO joke! Use fat-free mayo and turkey bacon with your leftover turkey and serve up a Turkey Bacon Club sandwich.
OPEN HAM SANDWICH. Thinly sliced ham followed by a nice dollop of Dijon mustard, topped with a thin slice of reduced-fat cheese on a fat slice of whole-wheat toast. Pop it in the toaster-oven. Watch cheese melt. Eat. Enjoy!
WHITE EGGS AND HAM (or TURKEY) OMELETTE. Use egg whites as your base for a ham or turkey omelet. Be sure to toss in a bunch of crunchy, colorful veggies! Want to add some of that low-fat cheese? Go for it! And now place it on a thin slice of your favorite bread.
TURKEY (or HAM) PIZZA. Get yourself a thin-crust pizza (Boboli makes a good one), sprinkle on bits of turkey and/or ham, a little of that cheese. Some of those crunchy veggies. Wowzer!
What are your favorite day-after Thanksgiving sandwiches?
If YOU Want to WAKE UP THINNER? then go to THE HOLIDAY DIET for details on the e-book, community and more!
Enjoy your guilt-free shopping!
Spread the word … NOT the icing!
Does your weight loss chart look like an EKG?
In need of a coach? Write Janice!
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- Eat This: Lose Weight – Chick Pea Curry
- #OneWord Thursday: 9 Simple But Not Easy Quotes to Chew On This Holiday Season
- Chewing the Fat: What’s Your Worst Thing Ever?
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: 2015 – Manifesting Your Dreams
- Click Yourself Thin: Happy and Delicious Weight Loss
- Cooking Up a Healthy Storm: Christmas Carrot Risotto
- #OneWord Thursday: An Invitation to Lower Your #Expectations
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: Out of Control? You are not alone…
- Holiday Puzzle? Happiness Served Up Simple and Plentiful
- #OneWord Thursday: #Holiday Quotes – Blessed Is the Season