Woo Hoo, I am so excited to be alive!!! Well – the truth of the matter is this…This morning, just as my eyes were fluttering their way to open, in that moment between sleep and wake, I tuned into my thoughts and heard myself say “Crap, it’s time to get up.” I know from experience (as I’m sure we all do) that when we start the day on a ‘crappy’ note, it makes it that much more difficult to muster up enough energy to make the best choices, food or otherwise! So … in that moment of hearing myself ‘crap out,’ I turned it around. I remembered that – for starters – I am alive! Blessed with yet another beautiful fall day in NYC. Happy to write you! I made a mental note of 5 things that I am genuinely grateful for, and my energy began to bubble up happy. And then … I tuned into the most delightful video: “Always Look on the Bright Side of Life,” from Ren & Stimpy, featuring the best ever Monty Python song. Joyously, can I now report to you that I am officially a happy idiot! I invite you to join with me! Three Easy Steps: How to Be a Happy Idiot!1. Think a happy thought.2. Look at the bright side of life.3. Watch this video. Again!Seriously, it’s relatively easy to change your mind, your point of view, your thoughts, your feelings. The more difficult part is to remember to do so! How will you remember to wake up happy? Weigh-in below!More Happy News:10 Tips: Happier and Thinner20 Quick and Simple Weight Loss TipsUnexplained Phenomenon: YOUR AppetiteSpread the word … NOT the icing!JaniceIf YOU Want to WAKE UP THINNER? then go to THE HOLIDAY DIET for details on the e-book, community and more! ________________________________Does your weight loss chart look like an EKG?In need of a coach? Write Janice!
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: Spiritual Inertia Served Warm?
- Puzzled? 20 Elephant Facts that Warm the Soul
- #OneWord Thursday: #Poetry is eternal graffiti written in the heart of everyone.
- How to Turn Extreme Happiness Into Misery In Under One Minute
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: The End of Summer Blues — 24 Ways to Refresh, Renew, Revitalize
- Puzzled? Suck On a Lemon!
- Quirky Wisdom: Stressed? Irritable? Cranky?
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: #1 KILLER of Grand Plans, Great Schemes and Groovy Dreams!!!
- Puzzled? Who are the Semi-Unconscious Twins?
- Dysfunctional Chef: Warning–One Must Hard Boil Their Eggs Correctly!