The best stocking stuffer, EVER! Only $2.49 (plus shipping & handling!)
Just one glance at your BLUE
All Is Forgiven, Move On wristband can:
remove guilt *suppress appetite * remind you of your goals * calm and soothe * keep bad spirits away * convey an air of importance and confidence!!!
ALL IS FORGIVEN, MOVE ON: Our Lady of Weight Loss’s 101 Fat Burning Steps On Your Journey to Sveltesville!!! Tried the rest? NOW try the BEST permanent weight loss book ever!! Rave reviews, required reading for anyone who has ever lost it and found it!
“Funny, informative, enlightening and uplifting … sage advice.” Los Angeles Times
“EMPOWERING … break out of the traditional weight-loss mindset.” Library Journal
“A great mix of tips, tricks and anecdotes, “All Is Forgiven, Move On” has excellent ideas for your weight loss journey and for improving your life along the way!”
~ Judith S. Beck, Ph.D., Author, The Beck Diet Solution
If YOU Want to WAKE UP THINNER? then go to THE HOLIDAY DIET for details on the e-book, community and more!
Enjoy your guilt-free shopping!
Spread the word … NOT the icing!
Does your weight loss chart look like an EKG?
In need of a coach? Write Janice!
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- Cellulite Barbie Has Arrived and she loves her inner chubby child?
- Thanksgiving Food News: THE TOP 20 U.S. STATES THAT LOVE GREEN-BEAN CASSEROLE
- 26 Thanksgiving Quotes — After a good dinner one can forgive anybody, even one’s own relations.
- SAY WHAT? Student Refuses To Be Weighed; Sent to Principal
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: How to Lose 10 Pounds in 3 Minutes?
- Puzzled? A Sinfully Satisfying Thanksgiving Guide!
- Thanksgiving QUIZ: How Ill-Mannered Are YOU?
- Peeved! OLD NAVY CHARGES MORE FOR PLUS-SIZE CLOTHES!
- Eat This: Lose Weight – Hot off The Griddle Banana, Peanut Butter Sandwich
- #OneWord Thursday: #Reality Can Be Beaten With Enough Imagination.