Even though I permanently removed over 50 pounds 8 years ago, I still – sometimes – especially when traveling, have a lapse of memory and forget the basics. This time, as I head off into the sunset for the weekend, I jotted down a quick check list of things I want to fully remember and live by these next few days!
Perhaps, they will help you be a Weekend Weight Loss Warrior, as well!
1. Drink lots and lots of water and then some more.
2. Savor the flavor.
3. Chew slowly.
4. Eat plenty of greens.
5. Eat root vegetables.
6. Have a nutritious smoothie for breakfast (instead of the free pastries).
7. Upgrade your chocolate from dark chocolate to organic chocolate. (one fabulous treat!)
8. Toss those artificial sweeteners. (They trigger sugar cravings! Plus, they can’t be good for us? No?)
9. Eat whole grains
10. Avoid ‘white flour.’ (It’s been 10 days now, since I’m off the white stuff. I’ll write more about it after it’s been a month!)
11. Let go of ‘white sugar.’
12. Eat more beans and legumes.
13. Discover Indian spices.
14. Eat seasonally. (For restaurant ordering!)
15. Do NOT skip meals.
16. Eat breakfast for sure.
17. Eat lightly in the evening.
18. Make lunch your main meal.
19. Add avocado – a good fat – to your salad.
20. Eat fruit.
Enjoy your weekend.
More quick weight loss tips:
Be a Weight Loss Warrior!
Peanut Butter Smack: Weight Loss Info and RECIPES
Unexplained Phenomenon: YOUR Appetite!
Spread the word … NOT the icing,
Required Reading:Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal an OPRAH BOOK CLUB pick: Summer 2009 – Buy NOW!
Write Janice Taylor, Weight Loss Coach, Certified Hypnotist, Author and 50-pound big-time-loser for an introductory one-on-one coaching session.