Today’s Sunday Jigsaw Puzzle, “The Empress,” was inspired by a visit from a Tarot card toting neighbor. We sat down and ‘played,’ and when the Empress appeared, I said, “That’s it! I’ve been waiting for inspiration to hit and now it has.”
The Empress represents the serene and full-figured woman, who is nurturing, sensitive, sensual, creative and loving. She expresses herself through conversation, as she connects to herself, to you and the Universe.
The Empress loves fresh fruit and takes delight in autumn pears.
QUICK & QUIRKY BREAKFAST CRISP
This pear dish is fabulous for breakfast as well as dessert.
AND it’s uber-healthy! Enjoy.
1 pear; peeled, cored and sliced
1 tbsp brown or raw sugar
2 tbsp quick cooking oats
2 tbsp whole-wheat flour
1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp flax seeds
1.5 tsp reduced fat margarine, softened
1. Preheat oven to 375 F
2. Place fruit in small baking dish
3. In small bowl combine sugar, oats, flour, cinnamon, flax seeds and margarine
4. Sprinkle mixture over fruit and bake in oven for 15 minutes or until fruit is tender and the crumb mixture is golden brown.
Makes 1 Serving
5 Yum Delicious Stars!
Want more Weight Loss Tarot? Please write me! or Leave Comment Below.
More Sunday Inspiration:
Breathe Away the Pounds
Say “YES” to Life!
10 Tips: Happiness Centered Weight Loss
Spread the word (NOT the icing!),
Follow Janice on Twitter and/or Facebook!
Required Reading:Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal an OPRAH BOOK CLUB pick: Summer 2009 – Buy NOW!
Join the Our Lady of Weight Loss’s Kick in the Tush Club: Beliefnet Chapter.
Write Janice Taylor, Weight Loss Coach, Certified Hypnotist, Author and 50-pound big-time-loser for an introductory one-on-one coaching session.
Visit Our Lady of Weight Loss.
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- Thanksgiving: Best Leftover Sandwiches Ever!!!
- How to EAT (until sated), DRINK (in moderation), and BE GRATEFUL (in excess).
- Cellulite Barbie Has Arrived and she loves her inner chubby child?
- Thanksgiving Food News: THE TOP 20 U.S. STATES THAT LOVE GREEN-BEAN CASSEROLE
- 26 Thanksgiving Quotes — After a good dinner one can forgive anybody, even one’s own relations.
- SAY WHAT? Student Refuses To Be Weighed; Sent to Principal
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: How to Lose 10 Pounds in 3 Minutes?
- Puzzled? A Sinfully Satisfying Thanksgiving Guide!
- Thanksgiving QUIZ: How Ill-Mannered Are YOU?
- Peeved! OLD NAVY CHARGES MORE FOR PLUS-SIZE CLOTHES!