Today’s Sunday Jigsaw Puzzle, “The Empress,” was inspired by a visit from a Tarot card toting neighbor. We sat down and ‘played,’ and when the Empress appeared, I said, “That’s it! I’ve been waiting for inspiration to hit and now it has.”
The Empress represents the serene and full-figured woman, who is nurturing, sensitive, sensual, creative and loving. She expresses herself through conversation, as she connects to herself, to you and the Universe.
The Empress loves fresh fruit and takes delight in autumn pears.
QUICK & QUIRKY BREAKFAST CRISP
This pear dish is fabulous for breakfast as well as dessert.
AND it’s uber-healthy! Enjoy.
1 pear; peeled, cored and sliced
1 tbsp brown or raw sugar
2 tbsp quick cooking oats
2 tbsp whole-wheat flour
1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp flax seeds
1.5 tsp reduced fat margarine, softened
1. Preheat oven to 375 F
2. Place fruit in small baking dish
3. In small bowl combine sugar, oats, flour, cinnamon, flax seeds and margarine
4. Sprinkle mixture over fruit and bake in oven for 15 minutes or until fruit is tender and the crumb mixture is golden brown.
Makes 1 Serving
5 Yum Delicious Stars!
Want more Weight Loss Tarot? Please write me! or Leave Comment Below.
More Sunday Inspiration:
Breathe Away the Pounds
Say “YES” to Life!
10 Tips: Happiness Centered Weight Loss
Spread the word (NOT the icing!),
Follow Janice on Twitter and/or Facebook!
Required Reading:Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal an OPRAH BOOK CLUB pick: Summer 2009 – Buy NOW!
Join the Our Lady of Weight Loss’s Kick in the Tush Club: Beliefnet Chapter.
Write Janice Taylor, Weight Loss Coach, Certified Hypnotist, Author and 50-pound big-time-loser for an introductory one-on-one coaching session.
Visit Our Lady of Weight Loss.
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- 10 Simple Steps: How to Survive a Tough Day
- End the Madness: Create a Better _____ ?
- Motivational Musing: Yes? Yes! Yes?
- Motivational Monday: The Psychology of Body Esteem
- Coach Yourself Thinnish: Expect a Miracle
- Click Yourself Thinnish: Dogs Listen, do you?
- Jean Nidetch, founder Weight Watchers, Dies at 91
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: Showing Up Matters!
- Puzzled? How to Wear a Tomato
- #OneWord Thursday: #Sunrise – Wake Up Already!!!