Hey everyone! Our Lady of Weight Loss and I are invited to our neighbors’ tonight to celebrate the Jewish New Year. Needless to say, Our Lady volunteered me to bring dessert. So, I’m bringing my famous Oranges in Fig Sauce. It’s easy to make, delicious and so pretty on the platter! Heads will spin! Tune in for secret ingredient!!!FYI … When shooting this video, I was so into the making of the Oranges in Fig Sauce that I forgot to put on real pants. I’m wearing my ‘fortune cookie pj bottoms!’ Just in case you were wondering what kind of fashion statement I was making; I wasn’t! I just wanted the sauce. Hope you will join with us in celebration and dessert!Oranges in To Die For Fig Sauce (I’m salivating just thinking about it).Naval Oranges1/2 cup Fig Balsamic Vinegar (the most expensive you can find)1/2 cup Sugar (organic is always a good idea)Follow directions on video! Enjoy!More Food News and Recipes:Stuck on ChocolateEat. Have Sex. Loss Weight.Go Healthy: Cooking TipsSpread the word (NOT the icing!),Janice____________________________________Follow Janice on Twitter and/or Facebook! Required Reading:Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal an OPRAH BOOK CLUB pick: Summer 2009 – Buy NOW!Join the Our Lady of Weight Loss’s Kick in the Tush Club: Beliefnet Chapter.Write Janice Taylor, Weight Loss Coach, Certified Hypnotist, Author and 50-pound big-time-loser for an introductory one-on-one coaching session. Visit Our Lady of Weight Loss.
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- Puzzled? The 3-Tiered Curiously Charismatic Cupcake
- Eat This: Lose Weight — Back-On-the Bandwagon Baked Beans
- #OneWord Thursday: #Loss – Letting Go Is the Lesson
- What Happens If You Don’t Have Loving Parents?
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: Are You a Food Victim?
- #Puzzled? No Need to Shoot!
- Prickly Prayer: Dear Our Lady of the Hair Trigger?
- #OneWord Thursday: 9 Quotes – Fear Builds Walls Instead of #Bridges
- Creative Bridge Building: 2 Steps from Dreams to Reality
- #KickTush: 5 Happy Steps – Smile and The Scales Of Injustice Will Smile with You?