Hey everyone! Our Lady of Weight Loss and I are invited to our neighbors’ tonight to celebrate the Jewish New Year. Needless to say, Our Lady volunteered me to bring dessert. So, I’m bringing my famous Oranges in Fig Sauce. It’s easy to make, delicious and so pretty on the platter! Heads will spin! Tune in for secret ingredient!!!FYI … When shooting this video, I was so into the making of the Oranges in Fig Sauce that I forgot to put on real pants. I’m wearing my ‘fortune cookie pj bottoms!’ Just in case you were wondering what kind of fashion statement I was making; I wasn’t! I just wanted the sauce. Hope you will join with us in celebration and dessert!Oranges in To Die For Fig Sauce (I’m salivating just thinking about it).Naval Oranges1/2 cup Fig Balsamic Vinegar (the most expensive you can find)1/2 cup Sugar (organic is always a good idea)Follow directions on video! Enjoy!More Food News and Recipes:Stuck on ChocolateEat. Have Sex. Loss Weight.Go Healthy: Cooking TipsSpread the word (NOT the icing!),Janice____________________________________Follow Janice on Twitter and/or Facebook! Required Reading:Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal an OPRAH BOOK CLUB pick: Summer 2009 – Buy NOW!Join the Our Lady of Weight Loss’s Kick in the Tush Club: Beliefnet Chapter.Write Janice Taylor, Weight Loss Coach, Certified Hypnotist, Author and 50-pound big-time-loser for an introductory one-on-one coaching session. Visit Our Lady of Weight Loss.
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- Eat This: Lose Weight – Chick Pea Curry
- #OneWord Thursday: 9 Simple But Not Easy Quotes to Chew On This Holiday Season
- Chewing the Fat: What’s Your Worst Thing Ever?
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: 2015 – Manifesting Your Dreams
- Click Yourself Thin: Happy and Delicious Weight Loss
- Cooking Up a Healthy Storm: Christmas Carrot Risotto
- #OneWord Thursday: An Invitation to Lower Your #Expectations
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: Out of Control? You are not alone…
- Holiday Puzzle? Happiness Served Up Simple and Plentiful
- #OneWord Thursday: #Holiday Quotes – Blessed Is the Season